Photo52 2010 - list of people taking part

You can edit the title until the thread is six months old. We foundthat with last years 52. Just means that you either them can't change the title (although it's good to be able to post up the weeks theme and the date added to the title) but continue to the end ofthe year or star. A second thread totale you throughtothe end.

hi i know im really new here but i wondered if i could join in? i read the rules on another thread and would love to give it a go :)

Zoe

hi i know im really new here but i wondered if i could join in? i read the rules on another thread and would love to give it a go :)

Zoe

I've added you to the list Zoe.

Just let me know when you start your thread and I'll make your name all clicky :)

Thanks for adding me to the list..... been new to this is there a main thread where the weekly theme is announced ? I've found a few people referring to 'curved' which coincidentally my photo this week could be classed as ( ish :) ).....

Terran

SimonTALM announces it in the same forum section as this post (Competitions, Challenges and Inspiration)each week.

A couple of things that seem to be raised on this thread.

I took my original list from the forum area that the Photo52 threads are posted in. If you have started a thread you went on the list straight away. I have added others when requested and will update links when they start a thread.

It is not up to me if you can join in. The whole concept and drawing out of themes, etc is down to SimonTALM :notworthy: I have simply compiled a list of people taking part so that we can click through to their individual threads.

As far as I understand it anybody can join in. Simply read through Simons posts and start your thread.

If I spot your Photo52 thread then I will add you to the list here. If I miss it then let me know.

As I have said this is not my concept or idea at all. The credit needs to go to SimonTALM. I simply picked up on a post asking for a list of people taking part.

I've added you to the list Zoe.

Just let me know when you start your thread and I'll make your name all clicky :)

Thank you (y)

ill give you a shout when I'm ready to be clicky-fied! I'm looking forward to having a go and some direction for what I'm doing..

i realise this could well deteriorate to frustration in a month or two but at the moment its all whoop!! :D

@ Daddy Day Care.

Thanks for adding me, but can you please split me and Slimbert...hehe
many thanks.

Andy

Very handy and bookmarked. Thanks for taking the time to do this Andy (y)

I'm glad people are finding it useful.

I have just noticed a couple of you have now started threads. I'll update the links later.

I feel I should apologise as it was me that suggested the idea of a list with links - but then decided once I'd finished my 2009 52 I didn't want to carry on in 2010 and clean forgot about the list.

I'd offer to help but Andy is doing a stirling job - nice work Andy and good luck with your 52 (y)

my names down does that mean i can come in (y) thanks for organising this hopefully give me the boot up the a*se i need looks like it's going to take some following and of course good luck to all taking part

I feel I should apologise as it was me that suggested the idea of a list with links - but then decided once I'd finished my 2009 52 I didn't want to carry on in 2010 and clean forgot about the list.

I'd offer to help but Andy is doing a stirling job - nice work Andy and good luck with your 52 (y)

That's right you turn up when all the works done :LOL::LOL::LOL:

(y) (y) (y) Thanks for doing this Andy,

You've done a brilliant job and I've bookmarked this page.
With the number of 52ers this year, I'll need some help to try to try to keep up with them all (and I think it's going to be impossible to comment on every thread every week - so apologies if I miss anyone out) (y)

apologies if mentioned in the previous 74 threads (I didn't read them all) - but any chance of a moderator "stickying" this thread or a cleaned up lost (without all the comments, when everyone is happy) in the Personal Challenges forum? Will make it a lot easier to follow.

"chairs"

Lynton

102 on the list with 95 active threads :eek: (although Bruja has 2)

Thats a lot of projects going on.

Andy,

If I may say, I don't see EdBray on the list. I believe he's said he'd be in, here.

Last edited:
Back