Photography Club Scoring system

Name
Nigel
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm looking for an app based, multi judge scoring system for ouor photography club. We're currently using a scoring system generated by keypads but have decided to upgrade our laptop and wanted to explore the possibility of an app based system.

Does anyone know of one on the market at the moment please?

My club uses Photo Comp for our competitions and Photo EX for our international Salon both work very well and configuration is flexible. You can find it at PhotoComp
There is a rival DiCentra but I know less about this myself.

Dave

Thanks Dave, we've looked at both of those but were rather hoping someone was using a phone based app system to get rid of keypads and to be able to use a large number of members for judging purposes. I've asked in other forums as well and the fact that you're the only person to reply tells me I'm going to have a bit of a job!

Apart from the Salon, we normally use a single judge so keypads are not needed. The only competition we let members vote is on-line and the software for this was produced by one of our members. Generally, when we let members vote the outcome is far less predictable. I feel there must be something to meet your needs as we had a one-off evening some years ago where we all voted with our mobile phone and it worked.

Dave

If you can find out the name of the software that enabled you to do that I'd really appreciate it please.

I have asked. He did not use commercial software and considered it was fairly trivial to produce this code(for him).

Dave

OK thanks anyway Dave

Back