Photography Magazine Programme

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
I agree, well produced and interesting. Not revolutionary, but worth watching future editions.

Name
Lindsay
Edit My Images
Yes
Very impressed with the first show, and have subscribed. I like the magazine format.

Name
Jonathan Fussell
Edit My Images
Yes
Advice based on a filter being "very bad for your street cred" as a reason not to use it is exceptional. Engage brain before mouth comes to mind.

Well produced & great quality. Some lack of knowledge around the camera review but it's a great start. I will be watching the next one as curious to see how it goes.

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
Very enjoyable and looking forward to the next one.

Felt I was watching a BBC style of programme with the quality of it all.

Name
Rick
Edit My Images
No
I think it is a very well produced show, I have enjoyed both so far, and hoe that they get plenty of viewers / subscribers. Much better than a lot of the YT tosh out there will 1,000's of followers.

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Impressed with the high quality of this show. Very happy to click that subscribe button.

Name
Connor
Edit My Images
No
:agree: Nice informative watch, thanks for sharing (y)

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
Just watched the next one and equally as good. They have a sure fire winner with this and it can’t be long before it’s taken up by a tv company or similar.

Very easy and enjoyable to watch.

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Just watched, the latest show and thankfully, happy to report even better than the previous one. Has, very quickly, become essential viewing.

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Just watched the start of the March programme, hope its successful, deserves to be