Photography Magazine Programme

I agree, well produced and interesting. Not revolutionary, but worth watching future editions.

Very impressed with the first show, and have subscribed. I like the magazine format.

Enjoyed that, good luck to them.

Advice based on a filter being "very bad for your street cred" as a reason not to use it is exceptional. Engage brain before mouth comes to mind.

Well produced & great quality. Some lack of knowledge around the camera review but it's a great start. I will be watching the next one as curious to see how it goes.

Very enjoyable and looking forward to the next one.

Felt I was watching a BBC style of programme with the quality of it all.

I'll have a butchers later on so cheers for the link Dave

I think it is a very well produced show, I have enjoyed both so far, and hoe that they get plenty of viewers / subscribers. Much better than a lot of the YT tosh out there will 1,000's of followers.

Watched episode one and enjoyed it, hope it carries on

Impressed with the high quality of this show. Very happy to click that subscribe button.

Just watched the next one and equally as good. They have a sure fire winner with this and it can’t be long before it’s taken up by a tv company or similar.

Very easy and enjoyable to watch.

Just watched, the latest show and thankfully, happy to report even better than the previous one. Has, very quickly, become essential viewing.

Just watched the start of the March programme, hope its successful, deserves to be

Back