photomad c/c

For a compact or bridge camera the sharpness is fine and could be improved in software enough for anyone but those that choose to be picky.

I've not read all the previous discussions that have lead to the tone of comments in this thread and don't know who is to blame - but I can't help feeling some of those involved should know better.

Hopefully some learning in more ways than one will come of it.

I would agree Robert, it does seem some people seem to be forgetting what the forum is here for, and that is to help improve peoples photography skills, being rude doesnt help that matter, if you dont like something you see by all means tell the person, but also be aware you should be providing some constructive ideas on how to put it right, just saying its rubbish is not the sort of response i would expect from some of you !

Photomad - as I said I've not seen all the previous debates you have been involved with but I will say this...

The forums are a friendly place (and long may it stay that way) but it is a photography forum first. Taking it completely seriously is not a requirement to participate but to most people the photography comes first. You seem to show a desire to learn one minute then come out with some reply that seems intent on provoking comments and can only alienate you from the more experienced members that could help you.

You show good signs of becoming an able photographer.... maybe work on the communication skills too.

my intention is not to alienate anybody but sometimes i get a mixed message as with this thread some say its soft and some say its sharp.

so one minute i think 'yes' its sharp then someone just says its soft with no explainantion.

it confuses me and my ability.

sorry if i offend anyone.

Hi Photomad - I think your pictures are definitely improving, and this shot shows that you are heading in the right direction. I like the edit of the leaf rotated the other way around (so it is pointing downwards) as it looks more natural. Shame you missed the pointy end off the leaf, but practise makes perfect :)

thanks. i am trying really hard but dont seem to quite get it.

i really need a day on my own to drive around the country side and snap away.

but with job kids sports days ect sometimes it s hard

but slowly but surely i will get there

thanks for the comments

Back