Photos from PC to I Phone

Name
michael0m
Edit My Images
No
Can anyone help with a simple way of doing this as I constantly fail to fully understand the process from the info I can find on line... preferably without using I Tunes thanks

i have an iphone (for work) and an android. i very much prefer the android for reasons like this.

you could upload them to flickr (or similar) and view them on the flickr app (or download them to the phone). other than using an app like flickr or other cloud service like google drive or emailing them to yourself i'm not too sure.

with android you'd plug the phone in to the computer and drag and drop the files into a folder on the phone like any other external hard drive. and while you're waiting you can get rid of the silly oversized dock at the bottom of the screen, or take apps off of your home screen, or send a photo in a text without having to first update the os first...

For the odd one or two I just email myself the photos as attachments. For a bulk upload, I USB attach the iPhone to my PC and use the import from USB feature in the Windows Photos App.

It can take a long time if there are a lot of images.

Oops wrong way round, I should read the post more carefully

Last edited:
Maybe I misunderstood but you are all telling him how to get photos from phone to PC but the OP asked for PC to phone -- maybe he intended it the other way?

If It’s phone to PC it doesn’t make much difference iphone or Android does it? If you run Google Photos on the iPhone it syncs with Apple Photos anyway. I suppose it depends what the OP wants to do with them on the PC (if it’s that way round) and where he wants them to end up.

I use an app called Pushbullet for this type of thing - works really well

I upload them into iCloud, either using the icloud software on my pc or logging into the web browser. Once uploaded they just appear in my photos on the phone and ipad :)

Back