Photoshoot with Kaeri

Name
Brittany
Edit My Images
No
I'm pretty new to Photography, so I'm happy for friends who'll let me take pictures of them :)

UnrequitedLovewm.jpg

OnFirewm.jpg

Callingwm.jpg

-Canon 10D 28-105mm Lens

Three really nice photos there Brittany :) I especially like the 2nd one, I love the natural expression and the sun flare works really well in the shot, shame you cropped the top of her head though. I like the idea behind the third one but I'm not sure if it really works with the clouds added in.

Welcome to the forums btw :)

Welcome to the forums.

Nice shots. The "head in the clouds" shot is a great idea but like Grendel I am not sure that the execution works.

Love the controlled flare in #2 which just works despite being obvious.

(y)

:agree:

The second one works really well, though technically it seems a little soft (could be from resizing). The toning on the first one is lovely too.

You are lucky to have such a photogenic model. Top stuff (y)

I think the crops are a bit too tight, especially the last one.
In the first one, less on the right (cut the hand off completely) and near the bottom, more on the left.

In the second one, the flare is a bit too strong for me, it is somewhat distracting.

No. 2 and 3 work best for me otherwise, you've got yourself a good (pretty) model, it seems :)

Number 3 would be so much better if her left foot was in frame as much as her head was in the clouds :)

Howdy :)

I love number 2! love the crop of it and the flare and the pose, everything really :)

2 is probably the best. Needs a tad more PP to bring it out tho

Thanks everyone for your nice comments :)
I love that I'm actually getting some good critism here :D
About the 2nd one, yeah I was having trouble focusing so that could be why it seems soft to you :\
And the third one was actually kind of just a "mistake shot" where I didn't even really think I was going to do anything with it (the background and cropped foot) but then I just played around with it for a while and now I think it's tolerable :)
Thanks everyone <3

beautifull . all of em.
try number one with the bottom third ish cropped off(just above the straps so its almost square) realy concentraits on the beautifull face and expresion. just spotted it scroling up and down the screen. see what you think.
real shame about the foot cropped off on the last one.

Back