Photoshop Elements 6 Script?

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
No
Hi folks

As i cant afford CS3 and dont think i will for a while... So i have Photoshop Elements 6... It does what i want to to do so am happy with it as i do much of my work in Aperture but do a bit of touch in Elements.

I notice people use scripts in CS3 to add boarders to there images etc... can this be done on Elements if yes please instruct me

Cheers

Hi

I use PSE6 but I don't think scripts can be used in it. I put borders or frames round images in the following way in PSE6

Open the images > Ctrl & A > Edit > Stroke(outline)selection > 10 pixels colour white, inside Normal, 100% OK >Ctrl & D

Then go Image > Resize > Canvas size then add equal amount (I use 2cm) to height and width and use black back ground.

Paul

Thanks and that was not bad to do...

Just wish we could do scripts :) God wish i could afford CS3 but £600 no chance rather spend it on lens

You can't create scripts in PSE but you can run some scripts which have been created in CS2/CS3. At least you could in PSE5, and I assume you still can in PSE6.

It's an undocumented feature so you need to find a tutorial. Google is your friend. (I say that because I know it can be done, but I don't know how!)

Back