Photoshop Elements2 - Actions help

Steep

Nutcrack Rapids
Name
Hugh
Edit My Images
Yes
Has anyone here used Hidden Power Tools to enable actions in Elements2? I have instelled it and it works but I cannot find out how to add another action to the ones already there.

can you drag and drop the actions to the actions pallete?

In Photoshop, the actions tab has a little triangular shaped button. By clicking this button it opens a menu, which has an option to load an action, just browse your computer for the action then add it.

I don't know if its the same in elements, but its worth a look.

Elements doesn't officially support actions that's the problem. You have to install that third party software which as I say works well with the actions provided but has non existent help when it comes to adding more.

Have you got a link to where other PS Elements users may download the third party add on. It may help a few of our members.

The other thing I would look for is where the actions are already stored and then try adding in a few of the simple Photoshop actions. Providing they then appear in the drop down list and don't use any functions or features that are specific to PS rather than Elements you may be able to get a few to work. Obviously your mileage may be limited due to the actions feature not being officially supported.

Good thinking, I've made a new thread in the links forum with details.

Back