Photoshop help please.

Name
Linda
Edit My Images
No
After a load of hassle over the last 8 weeks with my new system, I thought I was home free and everything was working.... ho ho ho! Just now this .

Screenshot 2022-11-27 at 11.35.40.png

It was then followed by this which appeared after opening in Photoshop {at least I think that is when as it was obscured by the PS window.

Screenshot 2022-11-27 at 11.36.06.png

any ideas as to what is going on? It was fine the last time I sat down to do any editing on Friday... I am on a Mac M1 running on Monterey, Photoshop 23.5.2. It feels a bit like this today::headbang: Thanks

Last edited:
After a load of hassle over the last 8 weeks with my new system, I thought I was home free and everything was working.... ho ho ho! Just now this .

View attachment 374648

It was then followed by this which appeared after opening in Photoshop {at least I think that is when as it was obscured by the PS window.

View attachment 374650

any ideas as to what is going on? It was fine the last time I sat down to do any editing on Friday... I am on a Mac M1 running on Monterey, Photoshop 23.5.2. It feels a bit like this today::headbang: Thanks
Have you tried re-installing Photoshop and Lightroom.

I haven't. Later on- it started working again so I will do that if it does it again.Thanks for taking the time to post.

I have seen these messages on my Windows PC too. I think they appeared the first time I opened LR after an update but they haven't reappeared since.

Back