Photoshop Script for Border (with Exif data)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having problems with the update (InnerStrokeWidth is undfined line 160) when i run EBS - black border EXIF-only-outside ICON.js
Is it me??
Alan

Just delete "EBS - black border EXIF-only-outside ICON.js" it should work with all the other files....

I thought I had fixed it but actually I haven't. Still playing around with it now :bonk: and I have to get up for work in 3 1/2 hrs :(
So if anybody has some idea's maybe I can get some sleep tonight.

What is not working ?

I thought I had fixed it but actually I haven't. Still playing around with it now :bonk: and I have to get up for work in 3 1/2 hrs :(
So if anybody has some idea's maybe I can get some sleep tonight.

Well I am glad it isn't just me I think we will have to wait for Darren to sort it. :help:

What is not working ?

When I run the script the images are being resized to 800 width but around 140 in height??? and not 600

Any ideas???
Apart from this I have got everything else sorted just the way i want, great script and easy to use even for a beginner like me :)

Are you running "EBS - Default" I have just run it and its working fine here!

Yes I am.

Works fine here. Have you deleted all the files and replaced them with the new ones?

If I keep the size as (0) it work OK.

If I start with a pic that is already 800 wide it works fine

I get a Square 800 X 800 if I start it at 800 X 531? Could it be the script is looking at the wrong side?

This is going to be 1.1.5 then?

You have lost me on that one, where are you looking?? what file??
I have been looking in the exif border lib.lib file but can't see anything there wrong???

No the file we have downloaded was 1.1.4 I was meaning is there going to be a new version.

You will not get up for work, and I hope your job is not to taxing?

One incorrect variable...

Downloaded new version... Download the new one and it should work! :)

I am lucky off sick recovering from opp.

Yes, got a couple of variables mixed up it the transfer. It should be right now any problems let me know...

It gets complicated when you are trying to upload new versions whilst still trying to do other things! Glad it is working now though :)

Sorry to be a pain but the 2 EBS multi line EXIF files distort the image and in the horizontal format it pushes the image upwards and outwards. :help:

Its the bottom boarder pushing the image up I think.

Alan

I can't get it to work at all. I had the original on my old computer, but thats gone the way of the dodo, and now the website has gone down, and cowasaki, I can't for the life of me get yours to work. It's driving me mad! Getting all sorts of errors on different lines and it's just not making any sense. I think I'll wait :p

Can everyone who is having problems make sure that you download the latest version which I uploaded during the night after fixing a problem with the ratio calculation in the resizing routine!

If you have the originally uploaded version you will end up with squashed images :)

I can't get it to work at all. I had the original on my old computer, but thats gone the way of the dodo, and now the website has gone down, and cowasaki, I can't for the life of me get yours to work. It's driving me mad! Getting all sorts of errors on different lines and it's just not making any sense. I think I'll wait :p

Have you tried the above "easy installation instructions" that I did. It really is just a case of downloading it, unpacking it and copying it to the correct directory then it will work but you have to change the "user data.lib" file with your details. Have another look

There is now a new thread running for the USER DATA.lib editor which I have just released as an ALPHA TEST version (this means it is in a relatively untested and unfinished state)......

Thread is here : http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=1152626#post1152626

You can however download and use the editor but only to change your name and company at the moment till I design the screen layout etc for the full version. EBS file editor will come later!

Sorry to be a pain but the 2 EBS multi line EXIF files distort the image and in the horizontal format it pushes the image upwards and outwards.

Its the bottom boarder pushing the image up I think. :help:

Alan

Sorry to be a pain but the 2 EBS multi line EXIF files distort the image and in the horizontal format it pushes the image upwards and outwards.

Its the bottom boarder pushing the image up I think. :help:

Alan

I hadn't noticed that, what is happening is that because the bottom border is larger the ratio has changed. I will fix this as soon as I can. Also trying to sort out the editor too! Have you had a look at that yet?

This might be a daft question but what programme do you use to open .lib files - I ended up deleting everything as I could not find anything that opened them ?

They are just text files, if you read up the thread to yesterday it explains how to edit them.

I wanted one similar to the original, with just a white border, exif at the bottom and copyright on the right.
So i downloaded the "EBS - Black-border EXIF-only-outside ICON" script and it just gives me line errors. The default works fine, but I have no idea about scripts or how to edit them and it's a nightmare on notepad trying to find anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back