Photoshop Trouble

Name
Jamie Palmer
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi There.

Yet more problems. I'm wanting to create myself a watermark for my plane shots, I have a sample image (a blueprint of a 747) But I want to make it transparent, except for the outlines of the plane, etc.

So the whole lot is see-through, so it can be used as a low-opacity watermark.

Can this be done? And if so how? Cos i dont fancy spending hours infront of photoshop selecting parts and deleting etc.

Many Thanks
Jamie

The image i'm trying to do this on is here;
I want the bottom image :)
b747_3v.jpg

Try this, ctrl+j (to duplicate the layer), switch blend more from normal to multiply, ctrl J a few more times (to get the black bolder) now flattern layers, unlock the background layer by double clicking on it. Now go to select colour range, pic highlights from the drop down options, click ok and hit delete key, you should be left with the black parts.
Wayne

For a slightly different watermark, after you add your black 747 switch the blend mode to screen (it'll vanish) then add a layer style bevel/emboss and play around with the settings till you get a see through plane.. Wayne

Thanks everyone :)
I'm trying to make a watermark slightly different for my shots,

eg. Wildlife -> see through outline of an animal
Aircraft -> see through outline of plane

Also want to add JP Photography as the text, but not sure on the text. If anyone fancies trying out some nice fonts and letting me know where u got that from it would be great :D

Thanks everyone :)
I'm trying to make a watermark slightly different for my shots,

eg. Wildlife -> see through outline of an animal
Aircraft -> see through outline of plane

Also want to add JP Photography as the text, but not sure on the text. If anyone fancies trying out some nice fonts and letting me know where u got that from it would be great :D

Have you tried the script writer scripts (see my sig).

Back