photoshop ????

Name
craig hannan
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, i am really new to this and i recently started taking pics of items for work, i sell body jewellery, im looking for some advice as to how to clean up the images in photoshop, it is so complicated its making my head spin, the steel in the jewellery when clsoe up in my pics looks dirty and uneven, i cant leave a link for an example pic as this is my first post, i believe there is a way to smooth it out but i used the smudge tool and it just makes it worse, any advice for a novice would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

thanks for that realspeed, i also get the same problem with a ight box although it does help a little it still doesnt have that airbrushed kind of fake look that im going for, (by fake i mean blemish free as nothing in real life is).

Hi all, i am really new to this and i recently started taking pics of items for work, i sell body jewellery, im looking for some advice as to how to clean up the images in photoshop, it is so complicated its making my head spin, the steel in the jewellery when clsoe up in my pics looks dirty and uneven, i cant leave a link for an example pic as this is my first post, i believe there is a way to smooth it out but i used the smudge tool and it just makes it worse, any advice for a novice would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Make sure first that the subject itself is clean and presentable.
Are you sure that your macro/close-up shots are not simply revealing details that would otherwise go unnoticed?

Back