Photoshoppery 'Matty's Feet'

Edit My Images
Yes
this is the original

mattysfeetoriginal.jpg

and this is the shopped version

mattysfeetsepiabuzz.jpg

I removed the marks from the tight socks using the patch tool in photoshop and as the original image wasn't that sharp I changed this using the 'buzz lite' filter from Fo2Pix....I simply used the 'edges mono' setting and adjusted the sliders a little until it looked as I wanted it to..... I make loads of greetings cards and thought this would make a good one for a new baby :)

got the right one there now I think....you might need to refresh your page to see it! doh!

i should just point out that they are not MY feet!

Very nice marianne, i like some of these filters, they add a great tool and can make a good picture VERY good

Marianne - did you use this as one of your talk to the photo Club?

Sorry I missed it. How did it go?

Forgot - what a super image for a card!

not this one but another one of Matty's feet, it was absolutely nerve wracking, took me ages to prepare and so little time to show how to do, would do another one though , thank goodness Barry has prepared a talk on macro photography :)

Look forward to it!

First class Pook! (y)

I like your version too Marianne but isn't Pook's classy!!

oh wow, this looks great Pook....I would love the information as to how you achieved this please? Oh and about your little overwhelming desire problem, so glad it got the better of you! ;)

I have to agree with HIMUPNORTH, like your version Marianne but pook's version definitely does the pic justice. Adorable little feet they are too,lol. Very well done pook!

Jewel

jewel said:
I have to agree with HIMUPNORTH, like your version Marianne but pook's version definitely does the pic justice. Adorable little feet they are too,lol. Very well done pook!

Jewel

Nothing exciting done really... Obviously converted to greyscale... levels and curves to make it punchy... selective burning with the freehand burn tool, and grain added (with the noise filter set to mono, gaussian). Pretty much it... apart from a crop to focus attantion on the feet it was a 5 minutes job. Sometimes, less is more I think. I'm not a big fan of filters, so I tend to avoid them as much as possible.

[EDIT] Oh.. and it was converted to a duotone, so it has a split blue toned effect.

thanks for the info Pook, if I can do it manually I will! It does look a bit like an ultrasound scan lol

Back