'Pictures of England'

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
I thought I would share this site with you...

http://www.picturesofengland.com/

The site plans to map every town in England, Scotland and Wales.
I've had quite a few of my shots uploaded and a good way of getting some exposure for your work.

You can choose to retain copyright and they will link to your website or gallery from each shot you submit.

There is also an option to include/exclude from the free content section.

You never know, it may generate a few lens pennies!

Thanks for sharing that Bachs(y)

I have enjoyed looking at some of the place local to me..........I may even pluck up the bottle and submit some of my own.:)

Hmm - a good idea but they need to get their geography right. There are coastal pics for south Yourkshire, and as far as I'm aware, there is no coast in south Yorkshire unless they moved it since I went home last :thinking:
Scarborough is North Yorkshire, not South :LOL:

minimeeze said:
Hmm - a good idea but they need to get their geography right. There are coastal pics for south Yourkshire, and as far as I'm aware, there is no coast in south Yorkshire unless they moved it since I went home last :thinking:
Scarborough is North Yorkshire, not South :LOL:

Lol I saw that and thought the same:bonk:

Being a typical Southerner, the only time I have been to Scotland was via train from Birmingham. As soon as we started heading North I found myself amazed by the Station signs of each town thinking ,oh my god, the North does exist ;)

Was only up North for 2 days on Business, before returning to the safety of the South :naughty: :LOL:

Nice link!

thanks

Cheers for posting the link, I bet a few might loose track of time for a while on that site, looks interesting and as P-E says, might even submit a pic or too myself. :eek: :)

they are not updating very quickly

damn slackers!

Great site Bachs ... my village doesn't exist ... yet ! Might put it on the map yet ...

TFS m8 !

Interesting link Bachs. Judging by the photos of where I live they aren't picky about ability or quality.

regards

Pictures of Scotland on a website called "pictures of England" ? :thinking:

I was going to up a few of my home town but its already pretty well covered

Yep...it now covers England Scotland and Wales.
Maybe they should have gone for 'picturesofbritain' ?

Back