Pinhole video on Youtube

Peter B

Double Numpty
Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
I found this 10 minute video on pinhole photography which has interested me in a couple of ways. The first is that it gives a bit more detail on ZeroImage cameras, the second is that the guy uses Portra 160 even for his b&w work as he finds it easier to scan and post process, and then he scans using the Epson wet mounting kit which I had heard of, but never seen. While I've converted 35mm colour film scans to b&w, I've never done it with bigger format and more expensive film, so wondering whether others have? I'd also be interested in any experiences of wet mounting for scanning.

I've shot quite a lot of film through my Zero Image 2000, everything from 50ASA black and white, through Portra 160 and 400 to Fuji Velvia with varying degrees of success. I've never done the Epson wet mounting thing, not sure its worth the effort.

I've shot quite a lot of film through my Zero Image 2000, everything from 50ASA black and white, through Portra 160 and 400 to Fuji Velvia with varying degrees of success. I've never done the Epson wet mounting thing, not sure its worth the effort.
Not bringing it to Onich by any chance? ;)

I think it's in the classifieds atm
That one looks like a 5x4, whereas I think the 2000 takes 120 film? Could be wrong about the numbering, though. :thinking:

That one looks like a 5x4, whereas I think the 2000 takes 120 film? Could be wrong about the numbering, though. :thinking:

Ah OK…..It's that "Blithering Idiot" in me that thought he was being helpful:rolleyes:

What a muppet he is……..I'll have words!:D

Back