Pixieset

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Anybody using these? I’m done with Wix and looking to move away from them. I’ve set up a sample site with Pixieset and found the experience relatively intuitive. I’ve tried Wordpress many times and just can’t get on with it.
any others I should be considering?

I use Pixieset for client galleries it's great, not tried their website templates though. I use Squarespace which is very good. Wix are awful in my opinion, Squarespace a big step up, think I pay about £15 a month.

I used to use a combination like @imattersuk above.

Squarespace for my website and then Pixieset for client galleries because it had a very good print sales integration built in with direct shipping from Loxley. I haven't shot a wedding since 2017 so it has lapsed and my Squarespace site has expired so I am starting again with everything in Pixieset. Still in the middle of putting a site together which will take a while but I like ti so far and I much prefer the blog layout to that of the Squarespace template I was using.

I've got the 'essential' plan for pixieset

- Client Gallery storage 1,000 GB (126.54 GB used)
- Unlimited Website pages, photos, posts
- Premium Website Features
- 0% Store commission
- Unlimited mobile apps

I used it foremost for the galleries, but I'm starting to migrate my site over to it - or I started over 6 months ago.. I'm yet to just get on with it.

Love the galleries, parents order prints - I like the way it shows you print cropping options on checkout so they won't be surprised.
The website builder seems pretty good, happy with it so far.

Thanks all, starting the migration process now. Hopefully won’t be too painful

Back