Answered PMs to multiple people

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
No
Hi folks,

I'm currently wrapping up the zine echange thread: https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/produce-share-a-zine-round-ii-may-october-2020.710583/

I tried to start a PM today to all the participants so we could share each others' adresses for posting out the zines and discovered there was a 5 cap limit on sending messages.

However I noticed that other people can be invited once the conversation starts.

Is the 5 person limit set to the beginning of the conversation? Do I just need to start it with 5 then add the other 2?

We can obviously work around it with email, but I wondered if there was something I was missing, or whether there was a simpler solution.

Cheers!

When people join a conversation can they see the previous "posts" do you know? We could round-robin it with people joining to get addresses, then leaving to make space for the next person...

Or perhaps drop them in to a protected google spreadsheet and just share the link and pwd? I'm happy to set that up if it makes things easier?
Hmm - turns out that wasn't as simple as I thought it would be... I can add people to a sheet who can then edit it, but to restrict access people will need a google account. Still happy to set this up if folks want this as an option?

You guys are hissterical

Back