Votes: 52 13.9%
  • Raw

Votes: 221 59.1%
  • Raw + JPEG

Votes: 94 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 7 1.9%

• Total voters
Seen a few threads pop up recently asking the same question, i'll bump this every so often so people can find it easier rather than constantly asking the same lol

Well I thought it was RAW, but some of my photos seem to be saved in jpeg :s

6x7, 6x6, 35mm & RAW

RAW unless on high speed shooting then fine JPEG

Raw + jpeg (large/fine - unless I specifically want smaller jpegs to hand - like shooting for a quick upload or worried about running out of card space - which doesn't really happen now that I've got lots of Gb :))

I hate the thought of not having a RAW to work on - but I like having the convenience of a jpeg for reviewing a day's shooting before PP - sometimes the in-camera PP is good enough for me (but most often my shots need some remedial PP :D ) .

My poor old SX120 only saves in jpeg :( - couldn't afford the G10/S90 that I really wanted after the S60 died.

RAW for me- used to shoot jpeg when I first got an SLR and when I look back at images from that time I could kick myself! Particularly the Mumford and Sons gig I shot when they first started out- could have done a lot more with them if they had have been shot in RAW.

6x7 120 film

Digital, raw. I don't machine gun shoot or shoot sports so the option for quality is preferable :)

Always RAW, no matter the occasion. Didn't get this bloody expensive piece of kit just to throw away tons of information when I don't have to.

Back