Poor Old Forklift Driver!

That is some flimsy racking!!
(Plus a poor attempt to pass though a gap that wasn't large enough).

Lets hope they were boxes of mars bars. Then at least the driver would have some thing to eat. Whilst waiting to be dug out.

Bloody hell :eek:

Is that the Russian one from about 18 months ago?

what an absolute tool.... definite sack
He tried to go through a gap that wasn't quite big enough, if other people had kept the gangway clear then it wouldn't have been necessary to do so.
Presumably it wasn't him who assembled the racking or overloaded it. These forklifts usually way around 4 tons and the pallet racking, and it's loading, needs to be capable of standing up to a gentle touch like that.

Someone probably should get the sack, but not the driver.

"have you had an accident at work, call Slatem & Slaughter now, you could be entitled to compensation..."

Not convinced that was not a set up. Some of these racks at the very rear of the row began to collapse after those at the front had been down for a few seconds.

Probably vibrations, a single pallet at 500kg hitting the deck makes a decent thump...

Not convinced that was not a set up. Some of these racks at the very rear of the row began to collapse after those at the front had been down for a few seconds.

Common opinion at work is an elaborate hoax.
A lot of money to be made from a YouTube trend.

This, the low quality video doesn't sit right with me. I call a hoax or something over exaggerated with video editing.

Common opinion at work is an elaborate hoax.
A lot of money to be made from a YouTube trend.
You’d be surprised, I’ve been involved in removal and rebuilding of this stuff a lot and some of the sheer bad workmanship is amazing, most, not all but most will have some type of pillar/post in front of every leg to stop it folding, I’ve seen 6m high racks bolted down with 50mm m8 concrete anchors, some with 4 out of 8 holes bolted, others with every other rack bolted.

The last one, the company had an extension bullt and the roofers decided to use the racks to bolt their joists to for support :thinking:
We decided that one should stay.

Even though unlikely, I could see this happening.

As featured on "Have I got news for you":)

Back