Porsche 911 turbo...

Shame for the car and it's owner. I do like the shots though, number 3 in particular. I like the light catching the 'dash' or what's left of it, and the fact the wheel is still obviously a Turbo one.
Nice find.

OMG, looks like the pics after world war..the background pretty match the "car"

Stunning images, especially number 3, a real sense of desolation which the tone of the sky only adds to.
Such a shame to see a 911 in this state though but makes for some cracking images, congrats!

What a waste! still gave you the chance to get these shots, not something you'll come across every day. Looks like someone has had it away with some parts, maybe before setting it on fire, stolen for some spare parts.?

Very different well suprised, the pictures I think look great the contrast between the amazing sky and lanscape balance brilliantly with the burned out wreck of a what wasa stunning car. Great find never happens to me...nice one.

It was indeed a lucky find...

Not what I usually go out to photograph in the Lake District, and certainly not what I expected to find there, but cars are my other passion, and even though this was a dead one, the photos had to be taken.

Thanks again for all your comments.

Back