Portable Light Studio

That is around £10 less than a couple of weeks ago and £2 less than I paid six months ago ... :eek: ... bargain (y)

A great and versatile little bit of kit ... and so very portable too ... ;)

:p

Maplin are selling their Portable Studio for £9.99 , I've had one for a year and it's pretty good

Thanks for the link and heads up there mr gubby. just been and got 2 of these. although when i got to the checkout was only charged for one!! :woot:

this will sound like a stupid question but how exactly do you set these things up. im guesssing they should look something like the picture on the paper insert in the pack???

cheers

Thanks for the link and heads up there mr gubby. just been and got 2 of these. although when i got to the checkout was only charged for one!! :woot:

this will sound like a stupid question but how exactly do you set these things up. im guesssing they should look something like the picture on the paper insert in the pack???

cheers

click on the link in mrgubby's post & you will see how it is assembled
Paul aka Bobby D ;)

click on the link in mrgubby's post & you will see how it is assembled
Paul aka Bobby D ;)

cheers. should have thought of that one myself. the way thats setup their is very much different from whats on the paper leaflet inside the pack though isnt it.

ah well, at least i know now :crying:

Mine arrived yesterday :)

Not used it yet though.

You can either have the top open for available light....or sometimes I pull the black case up and over the top...to get more control over the lighting...instead of it hanging down the back.

Ive had mine about 2 years and it is very good! (y)

got one now. can't resist the price

Got mine today and it doesn't seem bad at all

Just did a test shot
PS_Small.jpg

Not the best subject, but it's just a test!

Yeah impressed with mine also well worth the money, done a few test shots last night, but haven't processed them yet.

Got mine today and it doesn't seem bad at all

Just did a test shot
PS_Small.jpg

Not the best subject, but it's just a test!

Wow! You got a much bigger one than I did :LOL:
Paul ;)

Wow! You got a much bigger one than I did :LOL:
Paul ;)

I took that last night by setting up the portable studio and camera on the bed and a shutter release, the model is about 3" tall (an e-cookie to whoever guesses what it's from)

All in all it's not bad, just need a macro lens now :p

Also have to say it packs away quite nicely, and I'm guessing the straps at the bottom are for a tripod?

Back