Portfolio Advice (Portfolio Pics Added)

Matt, what is your photo sharing website? I might help to pick a few and give some tips.

I would definitely remove anything that used on-camera flash, and the 1st pic needs cropping. Anyway let's see what else you may have.

P.S. they are not looking for masterpieces, but for someone with a good potential to learn. Make sure you show that.

Good luck.

If it's any help I printed my HND interview portfolio at 10 x 8, but mounted onto card in a A3 portfolio, which looked nice. I think the best thing to do is show a selection of photography but whilst still making sure you select your best shots.

Good luck and if you don't get a place on the course don't be disheartened. They may suggest a different course that is more suited to you. From the small ammout I know about degree courses they tend to be for people who already have a fair bit of experience, though I'm sure this varies depending on the uni.

Also not to scare you but at my HND interviews I was given a technical "quiz". mostly about apertures/shutter speeds.

Onefunkypenguin - Stevenson college?

Back