Portraits from Beamish, the Living Museum of the North

badlywornroy

I am not macho
Name
Roy
Edit My Images
No
One of my favourite places to take photographs, sadly closed at this time. Here are some previous pictures I hope you may enjoy.

i-CrJ8Txm-X2.jpg

i-pfPcGqT-X2.jpg

i-PMgjxbZ-X2.jpg

i-GQzSwVQ-X2.jpg

i-wgHrKJH-X2.jpg

i-RBMvzQD-X2.jpg

Indoor scenes from Beamish here:-

Transport from Beamish here:-

Last edited:
Very nice, super processing on those.

You have done a fantastic job on all of them, particularly the first one ( I have an interest in bicycles and old things in general) and the indoor shot is also fantastic. Where were they taken ?

look at the title beamish the living museum
google it for more info worth a trip

We have the Black Country Living Museum about a mile from me with some interesting under ground canal trips as an added extra also well worth a visit.

Many thanks for your kind words. If you like these I have some more pictures from Beamish in the Transport section here:- Beamish transport.

Excellet set of images and enchanced by the post processing.

Have been there and it's a great day out. Just a bit far, to revisit, from Northern Ireland :)

I started by thinking they really ought to be in sepia tones, but then I thought "No" this isn't how people looked, they were in colour but we forget that bit. It reminds me of a funny family story when one of my nephews asked my Mum "What was it like in black and white times, Nan?" Was a real hoot!
Really like the processing giving a nod to the old style photos.

Last edited:
Back