Positions people use to get the photo. Funny...

Pure class love em all. That Golf Togger must have a cast iron spine. :LOL:

I like this thread :naughty:

Stan The Man and ChewyUK taken on one of the TP Welsh Loony meets.
1158570379_7e7L9-L-2.jpg

Why don't they buy a Camera with a tilting screen?

This, believe it or not, was a Portrait session by a Pro.

Fotog-1.jpg

Fotog-2.jpg

Hahahahahahaha

good find

That's great, really like the mum hanging the kid one. I took a photo of a bee the other week, about 7 feet up a tree, hanging on 1 handed, holding my 7D on liveview using AF while getting the shot with the other hand, and all that while over a stream. Would of probably made number 33 if there'd been someone else there.

Why don't they buy a Camera with a tilting screen?

This, believe it or not, was a Portrait session by a Pro.

Because cameras with tilting screens aren't the cameras most people doing commercial photography use?

Lying on the floor to take shots, perfectly reasonable, I do it quite a bit!

I'm more interested in what the resulting output was from that shot... looks like a 24-105 and a fair bit of distance presumably to get some of the bridge ironwork in... but he really wanted that dreadful building site and parked car as background in his photo??

I'm more interested in what the resulting output was from that shot... looks like a 24-105 and a fair bit of distance presumably to get some of the bridge ironwork in... but he really wanted that dreadful building site and parked car as background in his photo??

Perhaps he wants to make a profound statement about the duality of the universe by juxtaposing the lovers against a backdrop of urban chaos.

Or maybe not.

Hahaha those photographs are hilarious. I'm pretty certain every photographer has an unusual story to tell when it comes to capturing 'that!' shot :}

DemiLion said:
Taking a decent photo sometimes involves a bit of effort.

Last edited:
Back