Posiview's 'You say, I shoot' project *Number 8 added

Andy....how about sneaking onto a film set and getting a shot of the deadly embrace between the lead actors.....or am thinking way outside of the box here..???

I think this weeks theme should be: Morph an admin...:)

posiview said:
We had our club seminar on Sunday...my first time photographing such an event and it wasn't easy. I photographed in RAW for a while then switched to JPEG :puke:

This was one of the first RAW photographs taken with 11-18 @ 11mm. I do like this lens.

I spent some time tweaking it and flicked it to B&W, not expecting anything much really, but after a few more tweaks, I have to say I do like the contrast and depth, and also the mats looks really great.

I've also posted a colour one as well.

I bought something for my week 5.......and am trying to get my daughter to assist, without much luck at the moment.

I'm also pondering Neil's rear curtain flash theme....:bat: :D

Cheers.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/leedssamuraimartialartsseminar2008/6390859069/
Week 3 sporty b&w by andysheader, on Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/leedssamuraimartialartsseminar2008/6390863385/
Week 3 sporty colour by andysheader, on Flickr

What martial art is it you do?

Not a fan of the sticky thing.
But the B&W sport is good and I like the DOF in the plate shot.

Yeah, the sticky thing was hard, trying to focus none handed was not easy!

Some more ideas

1. Blue
2. B&W indoors
3. A person shot

Cheers, noted.

Hiya Andy, liking the black and white sport shot, like the wide angle of it as well. Honey looks like it could be a fun subject to work with for close ups.

How about cold and hot and night for some more ideas.

Thanks, I do like the sports pne, if I say so myself...(y)

Andy....how about sneaking onto a film set and getting a shot of the deadly embrace between the lead actors.....or am thinking way outside of the box here..???

Yeah, I can read the headline now...:puke:

I think this weeks theme should be: Morph an admin...:)

Oh, thanks, an easy one:thinking:

What martial art is it you do?

Ju jitsu, with some judo and kick boxing. Do you train?

Thanks all.

I would like....RED on RED !

That was very strange. I looked at your post and I had an old Ted Baker t shirt on that fit the theme very well.

I'm quite happy with the photograph, take with OCF with the flash coming across the t shirt. I was very happy to see the words I made....

Only issue was with the slightly over exposed lower section.

Cheers.

NB: Flickr has sucked a lot of the red out....:bang:

Week 5 red on red 2 by andysheader, on Flickr

Week 5 red on red by andysheader, on Flickr

I've viewed a few rear flash videos on Youtube, all good but from 3:30 I just didn't like the idea of using flash while cars passing by.

So, I did these, one again with the help of my beautiful daughter and, ermm, sorry about the dodgy legs...

But they were photographed using rear curtain sync... and very exciting it was...:D

Week 7 rear flash 4 by andysheader, on Flickr

Week 7 rear flash 3 by andysheader, on Flickr

Week 7 rear flash 2 by andysheader, on Flickr

Week 7 rear flash by andysheader, on Flickr

Well, start it again, my suggestion is Orange. ( See, I didn't say clcok or watch) :D

Back