Possible big freeze coming this week

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
So the Met office is predicting a big freeze later this week. Which for us landscape photographers is great news.

So the Met office is predicting a big freeze later this week. Which for us landscape photographers is great news.

yeah i finish work in the morning so im looking to get out thursday or friday :)

We're off into the high Welsh quarries tomorrow.
Better get the woolly undies out.

I'm going snowdoina on Thursday morning hopefuing the snow is as far down as llyn llydaw and then over to ogwen :)

To be honest, I've pretty much lost faith in the weather forecast for round here lately. For instance today was supposed to be sunny intervals, with no rain shown on the hourly pictorial weather symbols, yet at around 3pm it was chucking it down with rain to the extent that I was glad I wasn't out in it!

Have you also noticed that quite often a good proportion of the weather 'forecast' seems to consist of talking about what weather we've had during the previous 24 hours, instead of telling us what we're supposed to be getting over the next couple of days?! How useful is that? We know, we saw it! :facepalm: Barbecue summer anyone?! :sleep:

Last edited:
To be honest, I've pretty much lost faith in the weather forecast for round here lately. For instance today was supposed to be sunny intervals, with no rain shown on the hourly pictorial weather symbols, yet at around 3pm it was chucking it down with rain to the extent that I was glad I wasn't out in it!

Have you also noticed that quite often a good proportion of the weather 'forecast' seems to consist of talking about what weather we've had during the previous 24 hours, instead of telling us what we're supposed to be getting over the next couple of days?! How useful is that? We know, we saw it! :facepalm:

I think the only thing they can be sure of with their forecast is that it WILL DEFINITELY get dark before tomorrow morning.

Back