Possible meet for 52'ers 365'ers & any doing a challenge

do without the blokes??...the event is hosted by the emergency services .....I can see lots n lots of photo's being taken...firemen...in uniform...policemen ...in uniform....:banana:...oh, what a party it will be :D

Good point babes (I was referring to our sloth 52 blokes).... I better come armed with loads of memory cards then ... can't beat a man in uniform ..... ooooooh the thought ...... ;) yum yum ;)

Cheers

Dawn :)

you women are all the same...tut tut tut .. a flash of a uniform and you're anybodys....even if its Bernard Bresslaw or Manning topless in fireman trousers :eek::puke: .... you girls should join a certain website for Dating people in Uniforms ... maybe..MAYBE>. you'll realise there is a person bebhind those waterproof trousers

..[and no..i am not jealous that my fireman's physique left with the ark..]

WRONG!!!!

Kev has stood me up this time :crying:

And lastly... stood you up girl? ... the garage has forced my hand...not me.. :D .. i was all keyed up ...but now ..now i have been convinced by our lovely city's 'sports and leisure company' that the events over the next two days will be bountiful with creativity and imagination... Sooo i will empty my memory cards and get my walking shoes out..and go find this ..

Lynne will have to do on this one (party on babes :banana:), we can do without the blokes :naughty:

..we're all the same once we get behind the camera chicky-baby ... all the target sees is hair and and a finger on the trigger.... well for neil its a tuft of hair by the looks of it...we can't all have plentiful 'fros like me... ;)

OMG you folk have got the weirdest things going on in your heads ... I thought I was :wacky: ... this 52 is defo taking it's toll :D

:LOL:

Cheers

neil may have P52 fever, and running high..but for some of us... i've got to get that elaborate shot by today....or else think of all those little wood pigeons that won't have a nest to go home to...

The meets took a worrying turn :LOL: I love the double standards that go on in life, if I check out the lass in the short skirt I'm a perv :D :coat:

But for a woman to be lusting after men in uniforms is fine and dandy :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Slightly off topic but has anyone else be watching that new comedy on C4 called Sirens, seriously funny :LOL:

edit: I do wish I was able to make the drive up to attend this meet, but have to head down to London on Tuesday so it would be too much driving :bang:

Matt
MWHCVT

Last edited:
Hope those that are attending have a great time and post some photographs (especially of those attending :D).

I'm away from Leeds but will keep an eye out for the end of challenge meet...let's make it something special...(y)

Cheers.

Hiya

@ Kev, that is some telling off you gave poor Neil, shame on you :p

Now Now Kev .... us ladies do have certain standards and your reference to BB and BM are two that do not fit the bill :puke: .... as for the website for dating people in uniforms .... well let's say if you know about them we all know now how you spend your spare time ;) And I'm sure you still have a fireman's physique .... I should know I've seen the pictures (y)

Do you feel much better now after your rant? :p

I hope you enjoy your 'sports and leisure' day out and managed to get your elaborate photo done.

Good luck with getting the car sorted too.

@ Jeff .... wow that is a long drive .... so you may be excused this time :D

@ Dave ... thanks for the link to the photos they definitely help me know what to look out for tomorrow.

@ Matt, sorry you can't be there, hopefully you will be able to make it to the P52/365 meet, which we still need to organise. I guess you do have a point ... although this will be an organised event and I think the rescue services will expect some people will be taking photos of them. I haven't seen the comedy you mentioned ... don't watch much TV as I'm either taking photos or here on the puter, but if I get chance I will watch it some time ... what day is it on?

@ Andy, I don't think there are many from here attending tomorrow ... looks like it will me & Lynne ... but will defo take loads of photos and post some. Who knows .... hopefully the new theme will fit in with the trip out.

@ Neil, indeed we need to get this P52/365 meet sorted. All went quiet for a while, but I think we need to start thinking of possible ideas again.

Cheers

right back @ dawn... my ... feet.... HURT!!!!!!!

i have been on them since 10:30 ...NON STOP.... i don't want to even guess how many shots i took..BUT..i forced a challenge upon myself... to take close up shots... don't go for the easy wide open shots of crowded areas..with the subject in the middle...

its a challenge that i'm going to keep up for some weeks...next week is a exhibition of graffiti artists and much more...right here in pebo..awesome!!! within cycling distance if the car is grounded ... (bar stewards!!!!) ... :) ...

@ the ladies... i do believe i got a shot of a fireman... personally he's not much to look at, but apparently you don't have standards when uniforms are mentioned.. LOL!! ..

....and lastly..@ neil..sheffield...sheffield.....sheffield....!!! :D

Thanks Dave and Michael,

My son and I are really looking forward to the day out, sure we will get loads of photos.

Thanks again Lynne for the heads up about the event and look forward to meeting you there.

I'm also going to go out and about round the town and take some photos of the places Dave has posted photos of his outing there.

Cheers

The meets took a worrying turn :LOL: I love the double standards that go on in life, if I check out the lass in the short skirt I'm a perv :D :coat:

But for a woman to be lusting after men in uniforms is fine and dandy :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

totallly agree...we're seen as the sexist ones...:LOL:

Slightly off topic but has anyone else be watching that new comedy on C4 called Sirens, seriously funny :LOL:

caught the first one....(not sure if its on its second week???) .. and i agree ..seriously funny... (y)

drodd said:
Hiya

@ Matt, sorry you can't be there, hopefully you will be able to make it to the P52/365 meet, which we still need to organise. I guess you do have a point ... although this will be an organised event and I think the rescue services will expect some people will be taking photos of them. I haven't seen the comedy you mentioned ... don't watch much TV as I'm either taking photos or here on the puter, but if I get chance I will watch it some time ... what day is it on?

Cheers

I will try my best to make it to a challenges meet (y)

It's on C4 Mondays @ 10pm

SamuelSlade007 said:
totallly agree...we're seen as the sexist ones...:LOL:

caught the first one....(not sure if its on its second week???) .. and i agree ..seriously funny... (y)

It's on it's 3rd week :) I have it sky+ and series linked :LOL:

Matt
MWHCVT

Hiya

Just popping in to say my son and I had a fantastic day at the Emergency Services Fun Day and it was great to meet Lynne.

Ironically, on the drive over to Sheffield, I had Style Council CD playing and one of the songs 'A stone's throw away' played .... some of the lyrics being 'Johannesburg - South Yorkshire' which I had to have a chuckle at (even though we were travelling from East Lancashire) ... the fact that I lived in Johannesburg for a great part of my life and today travelling to South Yorkshire seemed quite apt :D

Anywayz, we had a superb day out, the weather was great and I now have 1158 photos to go through ... so as soon as I have some to post, I will create a link to same.

Thanks again to Lynne for the heads-up on this event .... it was most enjoyable (y)

Cheers

@ Matthew... caught the 2nd episode on 4oD last night...so i am up to date!.. very good 2nd episode...

@Dawn..glad you got back safe and sound, and with good weather on your side (y) look forward to plenty of bird and ambulance shots... ;)

..though rather ironic how the 2nd episode of Sirens touched on why women were so besottled by firemen... lol you have 2 watch it to understand..

I will try my best to make it to a challenges meet (y)

It's on C4 Mondays @ 10pm

It's on it's 3rd week :) I have it sky+ and series linked :LOL:

Matt
MWHCVT

Hiya Matt,

May have to watch this tonight :D

Cheers

@Dawn..glad you got back safe and sound, and with good weather on your side (y) look forward to plenty of bird and ambulance shots... ;)

..though rather ironic how the 2nd episode of Sirens touched on why women were so besottled by firemen... lol you have 2 watch it to understand..

Hiya Kev

Thanks ;) actually quick glance through my photos I didn't really get many ambulance or bird shots (well not the feathered kind :LOL:) although I did get a few 'bird' shots especially for you :D

I'll have to check out this programme on TV tonight.

Hiya Dawn and Lynne, glad you had a good day out. Look forward to seeing the pics.

Thanks Michael, will try to sort through some tonight to upload.

Cheers

Hiya Matt,

May have to watch this tonight :D

Cheers

rather a good episode tonight... dark humour..but on the light side...

HE (stu) should really get off with HER (maxine) ... surely???? .....

...but yet again i make the mistake of mixing alcohol with late night tv about death...NOT GOOD. ... :beer: .. maybe another before bed..? settle the nerves.? (y)

SO dawn...where are those pics....of birds...:naughty:

rather a good episode tonight... dark humour..but on the light side...

HE (stu) should really get off with HER (maxine) ... surely???? .....

...but yet again i make the mistake of mixing alcohol with late night tv about death...NOT GOOD. ... :beer: .. maybe another before bed..? settle the nerves.? (y)

SO dawn...where are those pics....of birds...:naughty:

Hiya Kev

And here I thought it was a comedy you guys were on about :eek: indeed dark humour and lots of *$%!+\!*

Oh come on surely you don't need a drink to calm your nerves after that ... it was MILD! :LOL: Just don't have nightmares :eek:

And hold your horses .... I'm multi-tasking here, watching the box and sorting through all the photos from yesterday :bang:

Cheers

Are we going to start a new thread for the "End of the 52, holy c**p I can't believe I survived it!" thread?

I really want to come along to this one.

Dependant on who is coming along and where they live it might be a idea to have somewhere central? Book a hotel/camps site for an overnight stay?

Cheers and I'm sure I'll recognise Kev:

StraightJacketDeluxe.jpg

Good idea Andy

I've just created this one, so hopefully it will stay focused, as Lynne's original post did, and we get something organised!

Thanks Neil, I've popped over to the new thread (y)

Are we going to start a new thread for the "End of the 52, holy c**p I can't believe I survived it!" thread?

I really want to come along to this one.

Dependant on who is coming along and where they live it might be a idea to have somewhere central? Book a hotel/camps site for an overnight stay?

Cheers and I'm sure I'll recognise Kev:

StraightJacketDeluxe.jpg

Andy, good idea .... you have to be there!

As for this photo .... :LOL::LOL::LOL: .... very scary .... :eek: :exit:

Cheers

...little girl..there is nothing to be afraid of.....ARGH!!! spiders!!!>... phew..just lint....its ok..panic over... yep..i'll put the plasma cannon away..IT wasn't loaded!!!! ... this thread really has gone off topic hasn't it... like me the other friday ..taking a left onto the M40 ... miles of cars overtaking the badboy ninja mobile because the garage now claim there IS NO fault codes registered... YET i can see one as plain as the face on my nose!!!! ...

........what?

Back