Possible meet for 52'ers 365'ers & any doing a challenge

After this weeks steamy theme.... is this still likely to happen without riot police and tear gas :D

Good point :LOL:

Think we may have to exclude a visit to the bunkers though :eek:

Good point :LOL:

Think we may have to exclude a visit to the bunkers though :eek:

you making suggestions about my miners helmet!! ... well if you're serious..i'll have to find somewhere else to go and meet up at a local drinking establishment to swap horror stories of sunken photo galleries and marauding pirate toggers sailing the high and low landscapes .... [pirate impression]

Just a thought if anyone fancies a little trip out to sheffield this coming sunday...
South Yorkshire Emergency Services Fun Day at the Niagara Centre...police dog & horse displays , falconry , classic cars , medieval society morris dancers (??)..etc etc free entry from 11am to 4pm

I'm gonna head over if the weathers half decent...anyone else fancy it ??

Just a thought if anyone fancies a little trip out to sheffield this coming sunday...
South Yorkshire Emergency Services Fun Day at the Niagara Centre...police dog & horse displays , falconry , classic cars , medieval society morris dancers (??)..etc etc free entry from 11am to 4pm

I'm gonna head over if the weathers half decent...anyone else fancy it ??

Hiya Lynne,

This sounds like a great day out ... and free :banana:

I found this link to the event http://www.wherecanwego.com/search/ViewEvent.aspx?e=367458

Depending on the weather, Reuben and I may take a drive over ... it's about 1.5 hours from me ... but after being cooped up in the house this week with Roo not being well, I think a trip out on Sunday is just what we both need. So I might see you there.

Thanks for the heads up

Cheers

Dawn :)

just checked multimaps and though its 1hr and 47 from here, it might be pushing it to get there...

BUT if i do..i'll be the one in the clown outfit and jimmy choo shoes ..can't miss me... :cautious: thinking of it ..you might find reason TO .. :naughty:

just checked multimaps and though its 1hr and 47 from here, it might be pushing it to get there...

BUT if i do..i'll be the one in the clown outfit and jimmy choo shoes ..can't miss me... :cautious: thinking of it ..you might find reason TO .. :naughty:

:LOL: Now that would be a sight for sore eyes .... will have to hold you TO that one :p

:LOL: Now that would be a sight for sore eyes .... will have to hold you TO that one :p

and who says i won't pay some1 to go in my place as the clown...THEN i turn up in stealth mode...... ninja style ... black pjs as i'm skint :naughty: ... then i'll tog the toggers that are togging the false tog dressed as a clown thinking he's the travvy mccoy ... :thinking: ..nope confused myself there...

anyhow..bottom line... IF i go..how willi recognise anyone... :wave: dawn you're excluded as we're seen your legs... (y)

and who says i won't pay some1 to go in my place as the clown...THEN i turn up in stealth mode...... ninja style ... black pjs as i'm skint :naughty: ... then i'll tog the toggers that are togging the false tog dressed as a clown thinking he's the travvy mccoy ... :thinking: ..nope confused myself there...

anyhow..bottom line... IF i go..how willi recognise anyone... :wave: dawn you're excluded as we're seen your legs... (y)

:LOL: Always an answer for everything Kev :D No wonder you confuse yourself :LOL:

Now we know ... you will either be the Clown or the Ninja ... or should that be a Ninja Clowning around .... oh stop it ... you are confusing me now :help:

As for recognising anyone .... not sure .... and I wouldn't count on my legs being a give-away ..... I won't be arriving in stockings, at least I hope not :eek:

Cheers

However ... if that is one way to entice you there .... I may make an exception :naughty:

:LOL:

:naughty: funny enough i think i've just cleared my diary for the 2 hour trip .. funny that ...

@michael...i'll try and get some good shots of the birds to post on here.... and any falconry that goes on.. :LOL:

Looks good, but won't be able to make it. Have a good time if you go, and I look forward to seeing some pics. Lets hope the weather is decent for you.

Hiya Michael, what a pity you can't make it .... but guess Kev has things sorted for some pics for you :cautious:

:naughty: funny enough i think i've just cleared my diary for the 2 hour trip .. funny that ...

Geewiz Kev that didn't take you long ... see what a bit of encouragement can do :LOL:

@michael...i'll try and get some good shots of the birds to post on here.... and any falconry that goes on.. :LOL:

And while Kev is stalking the birds .... I'll get some photos of the Ninja clowning around :LOL:

Cheers

And while Kev is stalking the birds .... I'll get some photos of the Ninja clowning around :LOL:

i offer it as a challenge... u've obviously not the clan then... we take to shadows like a fish out of water...:cautious: .. something wrong there..but not quite sure.

... check this out... here ... they didn't..what make you think you can .. :D

Hi

Mark and I went to Sheffield yesterday we had a fab time, look forward to seeing everyones shots heres some of miine from yesterday Clicky Linky and Clicky Linky

Dave

Thanks Dave, some great shots you have there and hopefully if I get a chance I will be able to get some quick shots of said building, it is great.

Pity you won't be able to make it, maybe next time.

Cheers

i offer it as a challenge... u've obviously not the clan then... we take to shadows like a fish out of water...:cautious: .. something wrong there..but not quite sure.

... check this out... here ... they didn't..what make you think you can .. :D

A challenge :banana: .... I'm always game for a challenge .... as for not having the clan :razz: .... shadows ...... fish ..... better have my 'rodd' ready then :p

As for the video link .... well I won't give my opinion on that one ... I may be banned :LOL:

Cheers

A challenge :banana: .... I'm always game for a challenge .... as for not having the clan :razz: .... shadows ...... fish ..... better have my 'rodd' ready then :p

As for the video link .... well I won't give my opinion on that one ... I may be banned :LOL:

Cheers

HEY girl!!!... unlike the NOTW..if its not on the Onion...its not news!! :bonk:

i'll make sure i get your good side and send it by wood pigeon without delay for the front page? :naughty:

though serious..i don't want to turn up and be billy no mates.... that would be deja vu .. :nuts: .. i'd have to start harassing the innocent by standers into having their photos taken with coloured boxes..

i'll make sure i get your good side and send it by wood pigeon without delay for the front page? :naughty:

though serious..i don't want to turn up and be billy no mates.... that would be deja vu .. :nuts: .. i'd have to start harassing the innocent by standers into having their photos taken with coloured boxes..

My good side :thinking: do I have one :LOL: .... believe me your wood pigeon may do a better job than some :p

Awww don't woz you won't be billy no mates ... Roo and I will both be there ... he is quite looking forward to the day out after being housebound for the last week (not to mention it will do me good, I'm going a bit :wacky: after this week).

You are always welcome to bring along the boxes though, so I can meet them in person :naughty: I'd dread to think of you harassing the innocent public ... thank goodness there will be a rescue team on hand :LOL:

Cheers

bad news bear news guys and girls... :crying:

the badboy ninja that is my car, a sorry excuse for a milk float now that citroen techs got their grubby mitts on her... isn't feeling too good.. i've noticed a significant drop in power these last few days..but the problem IS getting worse on tonights ride home... least i've had a secopnd opinion plug in and get an error code, so i'm going forewarned of what the problem is...

i'm going to have to rest the babe magnet for the weekend and travel local... :(

bad news bear news guys and girls... :crying:

the badboy ninja that is my car, a sorry excuse for a milk float now that citroen techs got their grubby mitts on her... isn't feeling too good.. i've noticed a significant drop in power these last few days..but the problem IS getting worse on tonights ride home... least i've had a secopnd opinion plug in and get an error code, so i'm going forewarned of what the problem is...

i'm going to have to rest the babe magnet for the weekend and travel local... :(

Oh dear, that's a pity hope you get your car sorted soon. What error code you getting from the readout?

I still think it is the lambda sensor causing the problems ... have you had that checked?

Cheers

Dawn

not this time... the code says fuel injectors which would confirm the total lack of power at different speeds and when i need it most (racing against the beemers and a3s ... i know.... :bonk:) ... if the guys had done their job right i wouldn't be taking days off work for the additional trips back there...

not this time... the code says fuel injectors which would confirm the total lack of power at different speeds and when i need it most (racing against the beemers and a3s ... i know.... :bonk:) ... if the guys had done their job right i wouldn't be taking days off work for the additional trips back there...

Geez Kev you have had your car back and forth to them how many times now .... I would seriously don that Ninja kit and show them some action :LOL:

Hope it gets better soon.

Cheers

Geez Kev you have had your car back and forth to them how many times now .... I would seriously don that Ninja kit and show them some action :LOL:

Hope it gets better soon.

Cheers

thanks dawn.. i've been convinced that the local festivites will be amazing this year..so i will be out and about scaring kids...AHEM... i mean togging my little heart out..might even drop down to jpg as i've only got three cards between 2 cameras :D

so lets stay positive!! (y) ..and be safe out there... (y) see you'll on the other side of the weekend ... :beer: ... i mean serious togging... :clap:

Hi ya

don't know how ell the event will be signed but if anyone wants my cell number in case of needing directions ping me a pm on here :)

Parking could be a mare but I have a contingency plan so if your stuck let me know & I'll see what I can sort...just means a little walk:eek:
hope you get your car sorted Kev (y)

Hi ya

don't know how ell the event will be signed but if anyone wants my cell number in case of needing directions ping me a pm on here :)

Parking could be a mare but I have a contingency plan so if your stuck let me know & I'll see what I can sort...just means a little walk:eek:
hope you get your car sorted Kev (y)

Hiya Lynne,

Have post code which I'll pop into the SatNav, have your cell number so can contact you when we arrive.

May have to call on you for parking advice ... although planning to get there early so may not have a problem.

Have checked the weather report ... and it looks good for the day (fingers and legs crossed :D)

Should be a great day and look forward to hopefully meeting you there.

Cheers

I wont be able to make this, but I hope you all have a good time.

Lynne, keep an eye on Kev and Dawn, there is something go on there!!

WRONG!!!!

Kev has stood me up this time :crying:

Lynne will have to do on this one (party on babes :banana:), we can do without the blokes :naughty:

OMG you folk have got the weirdest things going on in your heads ... I thought I was :wacky: ... this 52 is defo taking it's toll :D

Cheers

WRONG!!!!

Kev has stood me up this time :crying:

Lynne will have to do on this one (party on babes :banana:), we can do without the blokes :naughty:

OMG you folk have got the weirdest things going on in your heads ... I thought I was :wacky: ... this 52 is defo taking it's toll :D

Cheers

do without the blokes??...the event is hosted by the emergency services .....I can see lots n lots of photo's being taken...firemen...in uniform...policemen ...in uniform....:banana:...oh, what a party it will be :D

do without the blokes??...the event is hosted by the emergency services .....I can see lots n lots of photo's being taken...firemen...in uniform...policemen ...in uniform....:banana:...oh, what a party it will be :D

Good point babes (I was referring to our sloth 52 blokes).... I better come armed with loads of memory cards then ... can't beat a man in uniform ..... ooooooh the thought ...... ;) yum yum ;)

Cheers

I wont be able to make this, but I hope you all have a good time.

Lynne, keep an eye on Kev and Dawn, there is something go on there!!

what are you like Neil... i had to come back here just to make sure i pu tmy two pennies in there fellow P52... and you know what they say..yeah..yeah..nods as a good as a wink to a blin dhorse with a wooden leg that constantly goes on about winning a goodwood for 2 years running.. ;) ;) ..yeah..say no more... ;)

..but seriously neil..i know i read braille when it comes to women..BUT unless its stated.. :bat:... don't go putting it in print... :razz:

Back