Post your best motorsport shot of the 2008 season!

not a great shot to some of you guys but i am very happy with it

andyross.jpg

Not been out much at all this year so here is the best I did pull out of the bag

IMG_9924.jpg

In the right hands eh? :LOL: Still love that shot Gary, glad its reappeared ;)

Yup, I am a lot better with it than I used to be. I will never ever get over the "fence incident" though :LOL:

^^ sure I've seen that orange Exige bopping about Edinburgh before!!

Only had one opportunity for motorsport photography since I got my SLR so still reletively unexperienced at it but got this one at the McRae Stages (Drummond hill)

Bloody pole got in the way!

IMG_2762.jpg

^^ sure I've seen that orange Exige bopping about Edinburgh before!!

Nice Image :)

You will know if its me...if!

A: Its louder than a fighter Jet
B: It NEVER has the roof on (Okay, so for the photo, it did, but that was for the photo)
C: It will often be at the side of road, with a police car having words with the owner (they pick on me).

Wave if you see me :D

Sisteron, that's awesome.

GWGW, the pattern there is superb, too.

This really is a good thread right now.

Thanks minimangler,3fps and a big bit of luck:D.Great picture sisteron the crowd dont look too scared by the crash?

looked back through 2008 pics and 2007, Noticed just how rainy this year was.
Formula Ford always entertaining but these two took an early bath after this ..
800600IMG_4571.JPG

spot on Matt
Photographic memory as well as having a camera then.
I will put some more up soon.
Still not bought a DSLR yet. Scared of losing the 1000mm plus 35mm equivalent of my P&S.....

You may recognise this car. I was at Rockingham when Mr Clarkson and Friends showed up in there Alfa's. This was when they were taunting the opposition about there cars failing the driver of the Evo VI being one of them.
Cooling after a run round the track.
2519892592_5f7241a0ca.jpg

You may recognise this car. I was at Rockingham when Mr Clarkson and Friends showed up in there Alfa's. This was when they were taunting the opposition about there cars failing the driver of the Evo VI being one of them.
2519892592_5f7241a0ca.jpg

so, did clarkson park that alfa in the gravel trap and then push it over afterwards? i'm damn sure he didnt roll it as they pretended he did.

Your car's mint! wish i could afford one...

Technically not my best by far, too soft at larger size really but one of my more interesting ones mainly due to the extremely bad light and rain and research needed to find the location and then lie down 4ft from the landing area to get the shot.

3015525215_a3109124b5.jpg

Last edited:
so, did clarkson park that alfa in the gravel trap and then push it over afterwards? i'm damn sure he didnt roll it as they pretended he did.

Well it wasnt on the track, it was right out the back, out of harms way, i never saw it being rolled, i think that JCB played more of a part than rolling it back over. I have a few comedy pics but didn't want to upload them untill the show had aired.

Well it wasnt on the track, it was right out the back, out of harms way, i never saw it being rolled, i think that JCB played more of a part than rolling it back over. I have a few comedy pics but didn't want to upload them untill the show had aired.

sounds like a good idea for a new thread.. get 'em uploaded :)

Fantastic photographers in here, I need to get myself to some events to practice!

Back