Posting Grand Prix pictures

Name
Wayne
Edit My Images
Yes
Just wondering if there are any restrictions in posting pictures from Grand Prix.

I know that f1 videos are pulled from youtube, but that may be because they are from tv telecasts and subject to copyright.

I have just been to the Australian GP and would like to share some of my pics (if they come out any good).

Also, is there any problems with NASCAR pics?

Hi Wuzak,

speaking for myself I would love to see your pictures of the Aussie Grand Prix. I watched the race on Sunday and was wondering if it was possible to get any shots with the monstrous fencing they now put around circuits.

There were quite a few posts from various F1 GP on here last year, none recieved any attention from FOM as far as I am aware.

Post away :D

David

PS would love to see NASCAR pictures (y)

I can't see how, unless you sign a waiver beforehand, that they'd have any control over how you choose to distribute your photos?

Post away, there has been many threads over the past year, and a couple of testing this year.

Hi Wuzak,

speaking for myself I would love to see your pictures of the Aussie Grand Prix. I watched the race on Sunday and was wondering if it was possible to get any shots with the monstrous fencing they now put around circuits.

The fences are an issue.

I prefer to use autofocus because I have dodgy eyes and am not that confident using the manual focus, but it is nigh on impossible to use the autofocus with the fences, as the af willl latch onto the fence at any chance it gets.

There are several points around the track where there is a gap in the fence, but you can only get the back of a car through them.

I didn't get any pictures on Friday, as I had an issue with my tickets so I ended up in th egrandstand on the straight - which doesn't give much of an angle on the cars.

Normally for Friday practice I would move to different poistions around the track.

For Saturday I started at T6/7, where I normally start on Fridays, and moved to t4/5 area. Qualifying was from the Jones stand, overlooking T1/2, and the race was from the Calrk stand at T9.

You can put them up if you took them, I think you just can't sell them unless your giving permission by Bernie Ecclestone himself or who ever deals with press and media at the F1

The fences are an issue.

I prefer to use autofocus because I have dodgy eyes and am not that confident using the manual focus, but it is nigh on impossible to use the autofocus with the fences, as the af willl latch onto the fence at any chance it gets.

There are several points around the track where there is a gap in the fence, but you can only get the back of a car through them.

I didn't get any pictures on Friday, as I had an issue with my tickets so I ended up in th egrandstand on the straight - which doesn't give much of an angle on the cars.

Normally for Friday practice I would move to different poistions around the track.

For Saturday I started at T6/7, where I normally start on Fridays, and moved to t4/5 area. Qualifying was from the Jones stand, overlooking T1/2, and the race was from the Calrk stand at T9.

Be interested to see your shots. I went in 2010 and found it really difficult to get a good spot.

Back