Daily POTDer's Challenge Support Thread - Let's support each other

I'm the same, sometimes I really can't be bothered anymore. Motivation for indoor shots is at an all time low. When I'm out and about with the Camera it seems to be easier though!

Thanks Jake.. It helps its not quite me.. indoor shots are lacking like u say...i took some outdoors and they came out alright...

Really, really struggling - out this evening with a fellow togger though, so I'm hoping that this will give me a quick boost and am at a wedding on Thursday, so ditto.

It's reverse cabin fever here - so bright during the day and so much to do when it's cooled down, that I'm really struggling to find the time - and I'm also running out of ideas for inside shots :shake:

Seriously losing the will :crying:

sarah..... sssh.... i took two weeks off ... as i lost traction..

...best two weeks ever..and i'm back better than ever i feel..

..if u need a group hug......well.. at best i might manage is a two piece mexican wave due to social awkward-itus ... :shrug:

sarah..... sssh.... i took two weeks off ... as i lost traction..

...best two weeks ever..and i'm back better than ever i feel..

..if u need a group hug......well.. at best i might manage is a two piece mexican wave due to social awkward-itus ... :shrug:

I think a group hug would be marvelous - I've got cabin fever and so much going on :(

I think a group hug would be marvelous - I've got cabin fever and so much going on :(

well.... hopefully the rest will read this and join in the hug...as it will be very awkward else.... :cautious:

.... sarah... you've taken some smashing photos it would be a shame to lose steam now....how far u behind..if at all..i'm not being presumption at all.. i say it to everyone...don't take it too seriously... get to an4l about it and the fun fades.. i took those two weeks and i'm glad i did...

..just think about it...

in the meantime.... EVERYONE...HUGS TO SARAH!!!!

well.... hopefully the rest will read this and join in the hug...as it will be very awkward else.... :cautious:

.... sarah... you've taken some smashing photos it would be a shame to lose steam now....how far u behind..if at all..i'm not being presumption at all.. i say it to everyone...don't take it too seriously... get to an4l about it and the fun fades.. i took those two weeks and i'm glad i did...

..just think about it...

in the meantime.... EVERYONE...HUGS TO SARAH!!!!

I'm not behind at all - just at that stage of not having any new ideas and everything being so ho hum :(

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

I'm feeling really bad about not doing my 1000 without a break but I will be back to finish the 1000th as soon as I'm back on the road :)

Thanks Matt - it is a shame you didn't make it to 1,000 that would have been some acheivement.

Thanks Matt - it is a shame you didn't make it to 1,000 that would have been some acheivement.

Nooo ......?? ..Nooo.....??? ....................Nooo.....!! Really Matt... Damn!! Sorry to this... Im so behind with the goings on round here..

Nooo ......?? ..Nooo.....??? ....................Nooo.....!! Really Matt... Damn!! Sorry to this... Im so behind with the goings on round here..

I had a bit of a bump and its killed the challenge for now, I have the intention to get my last few shots but I'm not sure if I really want to restart if I'm honest as I just know it will just feel like its not worth it :(

I think we should have a mass hugging session and then get back to Happy clicking ........................

I have set my year 2 challenge WITHOUT flowers now that is a test for me !!!

Now let's all get back on the bike and ride !!!!

Love you all xxxx in the mad house

I think we should have a mass hugging session and then get back to Happy clicking ........................

I have set my year 2 challenge WITHOUT flowers now that is a test for me !!!

Now let's all get back on the bike and ride !!!!

Love you all xxxx in the mad house

way-hey!!! :banana::banana::banana: see sarah... a group hug with three great guys ... and i'm sure more will join in... does this not raise a smirk even...a sly smile..?

..do we have to slip into your thread and leave group hugs everywhere...?? :naughty:

...though Vince... i'm not sure i should be thinking of the video to Queen's "Bicycle" song..this early in the morning

way-hey!!! :banana::banana::banana: see sarah... a group hug with three great guys ... and i'm sure more will join in... does this not raise a smirk even...a sly smile..?

..do we have to slip into your thread and leave group hugs everywhere...?? :naughty:

...though Vince... i'm not sure i should be thinking of the video to Queen's "Bicycle" song..this early in the morning

Seeing you on a bike Kev would be like "Norman Wisdom" The Early Bird

Im so close enough to finish year two... So close.. But Im going to have to miss another week or two.. Personal pressures are beckoning my attention...except they are like the start of jaws the movie.. I see them... But when will they strike ... So..i am still here.. Just struggling against the waves of adversity ...

As the poor weather is now setting in, and the shots are going to be inside more and more, perhaps we could all try and inspire eachother and give eachother ideas to help us all out. I'm struggling at the minute, with the constant rain, and am taking shots, but haven't even taken them off the camera yet.

Well, after today's only another 104 to go :D

I've literally got like four weeks to fill.... Four films and I've hit the wall... I know my last two photos... But ... That wall... Its a big and thick wall...probably with steel rods going through it.... :(

Well, after today's only another 104 to go :D

Thanks for that nice reminder Sarah:crying:
I would love to have more time to try to get some decent shots but at the minute it is mostly snapping for the sake of it.
Doubt if I would ever attempt a second year.

Thanks for that nice reminder Sarah:crying:
I would love to have more time to try to get some decent shots but at the minute it is mostly snapping for the sake of it.
Doubt if I would ever attempt a second year.

Sorry :D

Mine too tbh - and no way in the word will I do a 2nd year :LOL:

Thought about time someone in here said something.....

So I will say......ooooooooooooo no. 300 for me tomorrow......

I remember day 300.... .. Oh..those were the days....

..good luck guys and girls ill be leaving behind shortly..

..you all have produced a lot of excellent work .. Keep going !!

Back