[POTY] Round 2 - September - "Black & White" - Results

Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
Thankyou to everyone of you who entered and voted this month.
We had a staggering 42 entries, every single one of which are worthy winners.

Therefore, as per usual, in reverse order I offer you the top 3.

In joint :3rd: place, with 6 points and 6% of the votes, are

moomike
(Click for full size)

Mike
(Click for full size)

milou
(Click for full size)

and photostar_1
(Click for full size)

In :2nd: place, with 7 points and 7% of the votes, is jobe :
23.jpg

We're only into round 2, and we have JOINT winners! So therefore,
The winners this month in joint :1st: place, both with 9 points and 9% of the votes each, are

Mr THX :
11.jpg

and

john941
20.jpg

Congratulations to everyone that entered.
I will update the leaderboard shortly.

Mr THX and john941 please Contact Us (or PM either myself or matty) to discuss your prize print(s) :)

Well done everyone....Don't forget, October / Round 3, (Movement) is open, accepting submissions, and open for discussion here.

Here is the complete scoresheet for Round 2.
round_02_scores.jpg

I've edited out the URL for the scoresheet, as it was mentioned that people would like to guess who's shot was whose. :)

I'll put up the scoresheet in a few days :)

Congrats to the winning entries and all other participants in this months comp. And a special thanks for all those that voted for my pic (y)

Mike

I've edited out the URL for the scoresheet, as it was mentioned that people would like to guess who's shot was whose. :)

I'll put up the scoresheet in a few days :)

Marcel - Any chance of posting the scoresheet but with just the picture numbers rather than the peoples names on - so at least we can see what got what?

Congrats to the winners and to all that entered - Great quality of pics

well done to both winners and everyone who entered...hope we can get the same turn out or more for the next comp .:clap: :clap:

well done to winners, and to the entrants, a fabulous amount of entries, and a very high standard too.

Marcel - Any chance of posting the scoresheet but with just the picture numbers rather than the peoples names on - so at least we can see what got what?

Congrats to the winners and to all that entered - Great quality of pics

I'll havea gander at the spreadsheet, see if it will allow me :)

Congrats to the winners, and many thanks also to those who voted for my pic, I feel a little guilty as I dont really contribute much in the way of posts, but I visit every day and enjoy the pictures and posts of all the members.
Thanks again
Wayne
:woot:

congrats to all the winners (fixed:cautious: )
great turnout this time..

congrats mr thx and john941:clap: .and welldone everyone who entered(y)

Well Done all who took part (y)

And Congratulations to the winners :clap:

Congratulations everyone, the standard was really high and picking the best 3 was really difficult, as shown by the results. (y)

Well done everyone and congrats to the winners. Thanks Marcel for your time and efforts too. I was amazed at the high quality level of entries! :D

Big Congrats to Mr THX and john941 (y)

... and to everyone else who took part too.

I found it very difficult to make choices this time around as there were some fantastic entries.
Well done peeps!

Hey isn't one of the winning shots from Birkenhead Docks? Well done to the winning shots, nicely done.

Well done to the winners - what a wide and varied set of images. This was my first comp and I'm looking forward to more of the same!

I've now added the scoresheet to the first post.

Many congrats to the winners, a very high standard of entry!
Thanks to whoever voted for me!

Cant wait for next months now!!!

:D

Thanks a lot everybody for voting for my picture. It made my day, especially being new to the forum.

Back