[POTY] Round 4 - November - "Old" - Results

Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
Once again, the members of Talk Photography failed to disappoint, resulting in yet another month of excellent entries to the competition.

Thankyou ALL once again who entered, and also to every single one of you who voted. Your participation in this competition makes it all worthwhile :)

Without further ado....the top placed entries...

In :3rd: place, with 8 votes, totalling 7.8%, we have

milou
14.jpg

In JOINT :2nd: place with 9 votes, totalling 8.8% each, we have

pswillies
07.jpg

and

Dark Star
17.jpg

And the clear winner in :1st:, with 17 votes, totalling 16.7%, we have

Mr THX
12.jpg

Mr THX sir, please Contact Us (or PM matty) to discuss your free prized print, up to A3.

I will update the leaderboard shortly.
Here is a complete scoresheet for Round 4.

round_04_scores.jpg

Well done guys :clap: Thoroughly deserving winners(y)

Not only did I not participate ... I actually forgot to vote this time around! :bonk:

Big Congrats peeps ...especially MR THX ... Im sure your image will look fantastic in print!

As a new member I have to say the quality of the entries is superb and my congratulations go to the top four. :clap:

Well done Mr THX, pswillies and milou and a big thank you those who voted for me - I'm gobsmacked to come second in such a strong field!

Congratulations Mr THX ... well done sir ... :clap:

But also well done to the other placings ... excellent pics from everyone ... (y)

A thoroughly first class turn out ... with an equally super out turn ... :D

Give yourselves a well deserved POTB ... :notworthy:

:p

Congratulations Mr THX, and Well done to all the other participants :clap::clap::clap:

(y)

Well done everyone :)

Thanks for the 2 people that voted for me - really not one of my best.

Congratulations to all winners, and thanks to the three people that people that voted for my effort!

WOOOO!!!!!!!! 6 votes!!! That's the most I've ever got! Thanks to whoever voted for me, and I cast a disdainful look at whoever didn't. ;)

Mine was the one of the corks.

Congrats to the winners, some excellent imagery, and technically very good shots too!

Just got back off Hol's and found this thread !! :naughty: :eek: :D

A big thank you to all who voted for my image and to all who contributed this month. A great selection.

I joined this forum a lil too late to vote, but they are all excellent, have to say my favourites are the winner and 3rd place. Well Done to all

well done to everyone! Mr THX if you drop me a line for your print...

Back