Poundland Photo Paper

Edit My Images
Yes
Well the kids dragged me in, hate the place.. spotted A4 photo paper 15 sheets. Wasn't going to bother until the wife said what you got to loose for £1?
Fair point..
Just opened it up and its a high gloss, med weight and doesnt seem too bad!
Not run it through the printer yet.. but for the price (if anyone is wondering it was £1 :) ) it looks ok...

i usually buy the 50 sheets from Jessops paper, thats pretty good, no idea how much it works out at though. £1 for 15 sounds ok if its good, got to go there for some garden related chuff tomorrow so will have a look!

I bought some cheap paper once - never again. The ink just sat on the surface of a paper and all the colours bled together. Faces looked like clown faces.

Hope your buy is better.

Just tested it, I need to clean the print heads, but the first impression is good!
Will run a few more tests later... but its worth a go for £1 :)
Good gloss finish to it..

Ran off a few more prints, they look ok... but you look closer and the ink is sat on the paper where it is saturated the greatest.

So in conclusion...
Worth £1 for printing pictures for friends and family.. but if you want really good results you need to spend more! :)

I bought Tesco photo paper, which was pretty good. Not a massively noticeable difference from the Epson stuff I'd used before. However, once my 3rd party ink cartridges are empty I'll probably get some proper Epson ones - that's been quite a big difference.

I use 3rd party cartridges, and they are fine!
no real noticable difference from the Epson ones.

Back