Beginner Premiere Pro CC exporting.

Edit My Images
Yes
I've made a few videos in the last but I'm certainly not and advanced editor etc.. I've never had any issues with this before and ive tried everything on google and YouTube for a correction but can't seem to find one?

All of my video has been rendered and when I come to export I have all the usual settings - h.264 source - match bitrate etc but for some reason it takes around 2/3 hours to export and then when I come to view the video it will say that it is the full length (1hr 8 minutes in this case) yet at a certain minute the video just freezes as does the audio yet the video says that it's still playing?

Is this an issue with QuickTime player or an issue with the encoding .. any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

I would definitely try a different player, I can't stand quicktime.
VLC is the obvious one though I mostly use windows Media player it seems best with 4K on borderline (for 4K) laptop.
If you are only rendering 1080p anything ought to play it nowadays.

I think you need to set the markers from the start to the end of the video. It sounds like the end marker maybe set at 1hour 8 mins?

The other information you have provided sounds like you are doing the right settings apart from that. Might be worth a check :)

Back