Mick Ryan

Advertiser
Name
Michael Ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
east-anglia cover.jpg

Hello,

Justin Minns’ Photographing East Anglia is at the printers and we should be sending the signed pre-orders out on Friday 29th March (2019).

Signed pre-orders—with free UK shipping— are available for £22 (RRP £27.95, a saving of £5.95) at our SHOP

LOOK INSIDE: You can have a look at 90-pages from this 528 page guide here: https://www.fotovue.com/news/announ...de-photographing-east-anglia-by-justin-minns/

All the best,

Mick

Looks good Mick, will be getting this to go with the Peak District volume

Think I'll get my hands on a copy of this too, always struggling to find good places to go locally. I always think I need to go Peak District, Lake District or Snowdonia to get some good images.

Think I'll get my hands on a copy of this too, always struggling to find good places to go locally. I always think I need to go Peak District, Lake District or Snowdonia to get some good images.

I would agree with this, am familiar with most of the North Essex and some of the Suffolk coast locations listed but would like to have a go at some of the broads locations.

I wouldn't normally consider a photo guide book (I prefer to find my own locations) but my partner and I are considering a visit to East Anglia in the not too distant future. We're going to be way out of our comfort zone (we don't really do flat................) in an area we've never even been near before, so ..........................ordered:)

Ordered.
One of the locations (Houghton Mill) is very near me, sometimes stroll there for a cuppa.
Managed to get one of our resident Seal in the mill pond, a good fifty miles from the sea here.

Bit of information for anyone buying the book.
Houghton Mill in Cambs is listed, wandered up there today and its clad in scaffolding.
Looks like they are working on the sluice gates so maybe not the best time for photography.

Last edited:
There are some REALY nice shots here. But do you know what? I got less than half way through and couldn't stand what was missing. PEOPLE!
There like dream shots of some fantasy land with the most important thing missing. Guess its just not for me.

There are some REALY nice shots here. But do you know what? I got less than half way through and couldn't stand what was missing. PEOPLE!
There like dream shots of some fantasy land with the most important thing missing. Guess its just not for me.

Polar opposite from me, I don't like photos polluted by people, bit of fantasy is nice in our over populated little island.

People do a fine job of wrecking the natural world so it’s great to get away from them. Give me nature over people anyday

@Mick Ryan
Hi Mick, do you know please if the books were sent out on the 29th
Thanks
Rich

Last edited:
So have I, email received 27 minutes ago.
Looking forward to receiving and reading the book
Londoner now living in EA needs some ideas for days out

Book just arrived, quick flick through and it looks really good.
Sit down with a cuppa in a minute for a better look
Thanks Mick and Justin (obviously)

Arrived this morning - thank you. It's a very substantial book with lots of interesting content.

Chris

Dropped through the letterbox this morning. This is the fourth FotoVUE book I’ve gotten recently and it’s so lovely to see so many locations I know well through someone else’s eyes. Even in a quick flick it showed me new ideas for well known places.

I’ll be sending it with my daughter to help her find some places to shoot when she spends time at home soon.

Had a quick look and looks great. We’re off to north Norfolk for a week in May, so might pick up a copy for inspiration. Thanks for sharing. :)

Thank you everybody, really appreciated. All the best, Mick

Mine arrived Friday, unfortunately I was directing a stage production, so managed a thirty second flick through Cambridgeshire before dashing to the theatre, got to say the tiny bits I saw look excellent!

Got mine Friday, thanks ... brilliant - fits in well with the others I have.
Well Done to all concerned

Back