Print Exchange 3

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Following on from the not so recent now very successful Print Exchanges 1 and 2 would anyone be interested in a Print Exchange 3
Same format as last time, A4 print sent to a random recipient whose details will be sent to you by my good self
For those who took took part last time the recipient/sender will be different (don't worry, I have a cunning plan for this)

All welcome, anything goes, freestyle printing at its finest.
A4 print fits nicely in a cardboard backed envelope at large letter postal cost
Its all good clean inexpensive fun, selecting, editing and finally printing (or having printed) your chosen photo.

UPDATE

1. Between now and Friday 10th February Please PM me with your forum name, real name and address. DONE

2. By Monday 13th February, I will send a PM out to all those taking part with details of the person whom they need to send their print to. DONE

3. Post your print to your named recipient by Monday March 13th

Enjoy!!

Last edited:
Suppose I had better say i'm in

I'll go again!

Just to be annoying I can do 8x10 right? Planning to darkroom print the picture I have not yet made

Just to be annoying I can do 8x10 right? Planning to darkroom print the picture I have not yet made
Sounds fine to me.

A4 was originally chosen because a lot of people have a printer that size
Also didn't want people going large and others feeling they had to as well.
Plus its a decent enough size to frame once a mount is added, got a few that size on my wall.

Last edited:
Now to find something worth sending.

B&W or colour, landscape or something else.

So many photos and not enough time ...........

Now to find something worth sending.

B&W or colour, landscape or something else.

So many photos and not enough time ...........
Sometimes just too much choice, i've gone for one from April 2019

Last day to get involved, any more printers out there?

Last call, could do with one more printer to even the numbers up

I've got a few 12x8 prints I printed for my uni project. Don't mind sending 2 out and receiving 2 if that helps?
Thanks Gareth, might come in very handy.
Give it today and see what happens and i'll let everyone know their recipients tomorrow.

Just did mine, few tweaks after the first test print and happy enough with Mk 2

Back