Print Exchange 3

Got an A4 envelope in the post today, will check it out tomorrow - thank you kind sender!
Still picking mine to post out, will sort it soon enough :)

Any more prints received or sent?

I received a really nice coastal seascape print yesterday, thanks very much to the sender.
Little bit confused, the enclosed slip describes a totally different subject (chick at bird sanctuary)
Be interested to know where the photo was taken that I received please?

Last edited:
Finally chose one and it will go out today. I didn't include any details about it so for the person who receives it:

Shot on well expired Kodak VR400 film using the Canon Prima Mini P&S camera. Cropped to square and adjusted in Luminar.

Shot is titled 'Premier reflections' as it is a building in Manchester onto which the light from the windows of a large Premier Inn is reflected.

I also got a cracking photo of an old Harley Davidson from @tijuana taxi . It'll be up on the wall when I get a frame for it.
Glad you liked it Morris, printed one off for myself too.

Forgot to include the shooting data, so here goes
Delft, Netherlands, 13/04/2019
Panasonic GX9 and Olympus 12-40/2.8 lens
27mm, 1/160s, f/5.6 and ISO 200

I received a really nice coastal seascape print yesterday, thanks very much to the sender.
Little bit confused, the enclosed slip describes a totally different subject (chick at bird sanctuary)
Be interested to know where the photo was taken that I received please?
Oops, That sounds like me then. Apologies, I forgot to take the slip out of the envelope which I re-used because I'm a skinflint :)

The seascape was taken at Brook Bay on the Isle of Wight, looking NNW, last September. It was blowing a gale and there were about a dozen people kiteboarding - madmen :p

The chick was sent to me ... and very cute it is too :)

Last edited:
Oops, That sounds like me then. Apologies, I forgot to take the slip out of the envelope which I re-used because I'm a skinflint :)

The seascape was taken at Brook Bay on the Isle of Wight, looking NNW, last September. It was blowing a gale and there were about a dozen people kiteboarding - madmen :p

The chick was sent to me ... and very cute it is too :)
That makes much more sense, thank you.

Received my print today, excellent shot, local (ish) to me

Print received today - thanks @chphoto !

Really nice calm and serene image with lovely colours and a good choice of paper IMO. Thanks very much!

Received a two lovely prints of a windmill in the post this weekend.
Not sure who sent it as no name included but thank you.

I prefer the colour version on this occasion :)

Has anyone not received a print yet?

Last edited:
Received mine today. A lovely little dog, home studio setting in low key.

For some reason Royal Mail decided to ruin it for me as they in their wisdom folded the hard envelope it was in so I have a huge crease in it grr!!!
Bastards! She deserves to be appreciated in her non creased glory! If i hadnt take that shot I literally would have had nothing to send!

Back