printer required

Edit My Images
No
hi guys
looking to buy a half decent printer for myself
one that will give good results
any suggestions
also what type of paper ?

I have a Canon IP8750 which gives pretty good results and did not cost too much. I use Permajet paper - profiles available from Permajet.

I bought a canon A3 pixma ix 6850 for £150 ish and it produces excellent results - I’d recommend that if that’s about your budget

im looking for the best iq from a reasonable price
what printers have individual colour tanks so its cheaper just to change 1 colour
rather than change the cartridge which still has ink left in it

i was looking at this
anyone got one ?
are you happy with the results

I bought the 7250 to replace a pixma 9000 that i've had for some years but nô longer print largeur than A4
Thé résults from each printer are difficult to tell apart.
For thé price it's a bargain imo

I also bought the 7250 after my previous inkjet(Canon) died after seven years. I only paid £40.00 delivered and I am very pleased with the performance. Excellent quality for the money.

Sorry for the hijack but it is relevant...
What inks and paper do you use for this 7250 printer?

Have used inks from here for many years, probably about 15 or so https://www.prink.co.uk/

Three Canon Pixma's and an Epson that saw my daughter through three years of uni printing reams of paper.
Never had a problem and all chipped so the gauges work ok.
Hard to tell if colours have faded, if they have its not to a noticeable degree.

I use genuine ink on my much more costly Canon Pro 10, but for everyday printing on the 7250 I have never bothered

Back