Printing

fracster

I love BRASH and BRASH loves me
Suspended / Banned
Name
Ade
Edit My Images
Yes
I feel a right idiot for asking this,but here goes.

I send my prints off to LeeP for printing usually,his results are better than mine,a lot better. However, my daughter wants some prints doing,nothing special just some of our dog. I have CS3 ext and an Epson R245. If I print direct from windows the image is printed at A4. If I try to print from CS 3 it resizes it a lot smaller and sticks it in the top left hand corner of the paper.The image size is A4 according to the image > image size and although printing from windows is ok, I would really like to know what i`m doing wrong in CS?

Sorry if its a bit of a ramble,i`m not technically gifted......:crying:

Yup it does that unless you tell it not too.

In the printer dilogue, untick center image. Also untick "Scale to fit media". Now you can resize the image and position it anywhere you want

Photoshop wont tile multiple images of the same print you'll need something like QImage for that. However if it's only a couple of prints it's easier ( and cheaper )to just move the image around in the printer window and repeat print

Just notice 1,000th post. Do I get a telegram or something :shrug:

Fracster

Is this what I was showing you yesterday? Have you cropped the image to 21cm x 29.7cm (portrait) or the reverse for Landscape?

When you go to print, what does it show? Can you print-screen?

Just notice 1,000th post. Do I get a telegram or something :shrug:

I guess not, but a big thanks from me................(y)

Lee, yes. I have resized to landscpae, everything appears ok until I get the epson print prewiew, then it all goes diddy.............:shrug:

I`ll get some screenprint shots if Chappers points don`t work, cheer guys.....(y)

Brilliant, thanks for the help ........(y)

Alf.JPG

Sorted......:D

Back