Problems with my website

Edit My Images
No
As part of the Adobe CC package I have prosite through Behance. Up until recently this has worked well. However, the other day I went to check it on my tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab 2) using Google chrome and I got a Goggle Page showing a huge warning that it was possibly a dodgy site as it was redirect from prosite. If I wanted to continue then I had to click through or go back. This obviously has huge consequences for clients looking at my site and is now something is doing with redirect sites?!?! I emailed prosite help but they haven't been much help.

Has anyone else had this issue with their site provider or Google, would people help me out and just test it from their browser to see if they get any warnings? its www.ferj.co.uk

I have uploaded a screen shot of the error message if anyone can help with that too!

works fine here on IE11

No problems here for me on Google Chrome and it is run in a Sandbox with tight security settings, loaded straight away.

Fine here on Firefox. Could it be because you're using an android/mobile browser?

Thanks for all the replies, much appreciated. I guess it could be because it was an Android/mobile browser but then potentially my clients could be using that too. alternatively it maybe that the guys at prosite have done something but not explained it very clearly to me. Kind of you all yo check - makes me feel a bit better. Really should invest in a proper website at some point I guess!

The error you're seeing there is related to the certificate being presented to your browser as the site was requested over HTTPS. The certificate is for the 'prosite.com' domain rather than www.ferj.co.uk, so as a precaution your browser alerts you (and anyone else requesting your site over HTTPS). This isn't a problem if you're not expecting traffic to your domain over HTTPS.

Just like M D Says!:agree: It's just telling you it's not HTTPs...
In case you don't know the difference, and please don't be offended if you do!
HTTP stands for Hypertext Transfer Protocol. It's the first element you see in any URL and you can think of it as the language used to deliver information over the web. Most web browsers (including Internet Explorer) use an encrypted protocol called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to access secure webpages. These pages use the prefix HTTPS. The "s" stands for secure.

I failed at IT, now trying the same at photography! :LOL:

Thanks for the update I actually got in touch with someone from Google who has advised the same thing. We've changed the web address on Google maps etc to http & I should no longer have a problem, phew!

Crops up a lot that one, it's not exactly an intuitive system really, glad you have it sorted now, I've the equivalent of a degree in computer science (As long as I keep updating my tickets!) but it does not stop me panicking whenever I get a warning flash up like that one, especially when it's my own website!

Last edited:
Back