Produce & Share a Zine Round III - Complete (Nov - April 21)

When can you NOT attend a proposed 7.30pm Zoom meeting of 40 minutes to chat about these Zines?

• Total voters
1st class no less! No expense spared. Mine will be going snail mail sadly.

Well I thought I had some A5 envelopes but my daughter used them so mine is pending getting some more

1st class no less! No expense spared. Mine will be going snail mail sadly.
That was a bit silly, but I got caught up in the excitement of sending them out.
Looks like i'm in the deficient category then, my zines don't even arrive until tomorrow.
I'm hoping that zines arrive over a time rather than all at once. For a little while, picking up the post will be fun again!

My missus insists on a 72hr embargo for all incoming post.
Makes her feel safer, she does loads for me and i'm not about to rock the boat over such a trivial thing.
So please don't think i'm being rude if I don't acknowledge receipt straight away.

As a headsup. If you do decide to include photos and commentary around the things you receive, you can put them in tags so you don't spoil the surprise.

Code:
e.g. [spoiler] My spoiling text [/spoiler]

Last edited:
If you guys have any spares after this I'd be interested in buying a couple,.. I've watched the thread with interest and would probably like to join in next time, but would like to see a couple first, to get an idea of the standard you guys are producing!

If you guys have any spares after this I'd be interested in buying a couple,.. I've watched the thread with interest and would probably like to join in next time, but would like to see a couple first, to get an idea of the standard you guys are producing!

Hey Chris.

In terms of purchase, this thread is an exchange thread only and no money changes hands. If folks want to send you a zine for free (or for the cost of postage) that's fine. PM me your address and I'll send you some examples of the lowest standard :)

Hey Chris.

In terms of purchase, this thread is an exchange thread only and no money changes hands. If folks want to send you a zine for free (or for the cost of postage) that's fine. PM me your address and I'll send you some examples of the lowest standard :)
Thanks will do. I understand the exchange only principle, I just thought I'd better offer to buy as I haven't anything to exchange!

PM me your address and I'll send you something

I have far too many waste spare copies of my last one. Happy to send one out FOC. :)

All posted :p

Everyone thinking their zine is naff just means mine will fit right in and I don't feel so bad now. :ROFLMAO:

I did almost fall back on my plan B of just putting my seascape and long exposure pictures in the Zine. Even had it layed out in Publisher :oops: :$

Re: Meetup.

My father-in-law was taken into hospital on Monday. Prognosis isn't good and we're on back-and-forth-at-a-moment's-notice at the moment. I can't commit to a date.

I'm thinking a meetup at the end of round IV with an open invite to anyone who's taken part in I-III to attend. Downside is that round IV will likely be May - October with the exchange in November which is a bit of a chilly time for some of the old folks here :)

Also re:Round IV, I'd be up for another one. Also happy to organise it but also [more than] happy to step down if someone else wants to "run" it.

We could do a zoom 'show and tell' or just an informal chat about them once they've all turned up perhaps?

Now that we've arrived at the time where the first ones are on their way, I'm really looking forward to receiving and enjoying all of your zines whilst getting more worried about mine.
It is what it is though.

If Mixam deliver on time, I'll be posting them out early next week.

Now that we've arrived at the time where the first ones are on their way, I'm really looking forward to receiving and enjoying all of your zines whilst getting more worried about mine.
It is what it is though.

If Mixam deliver on time, I'll be posting them out early next week.

I wouldn't worry, you have until the end of the month!!! Mine are ordered, but I'm working away most of this and next week, so mine probably won't be posted earlier than the 17th, maybe later if I decide to enclose a freebie!

I wouldn't worry, you have until the end of the month!!! Mine are ordered, but I'm working away most of this and next week, so mine probably won't be posted earlier than the 17th, maybe later if I decide to enclose a freebie!
If delay means freebies, I'm for delay!

My envelopes aren't getting delivered until Friday so mine will be a while yet. I ordered a hundred though (economy of scale!) which should see me right for a while :)

Just sorted out all my recycled Amazon cardboard envelopes, more than enough.
Do try to reuse these things, not just me being a tight arse.

I know I'll holding of opening them until I have them all.
I shall pay extra to ensure your copy of my zine arrives on the 28th - the 31st being a Bank Holiday. :D

Part of my masterpiece is on its way to me. (y) It's the good bit that might not go straight in the recycling too. Did I mention this one will have an interactive element to it? :)

Or won't if the idea doesn't work. :(

I shall pay extra to ensure your copy of my zine arrives on the 28th - the 31st being a Bank Holiday. :D
Mark is in a dangerously close postcode to us which means Mr Flook's zine might take a while to arrive....

Now. Where's my run away emote...?

:exit:

I'm just back from the post boxView attachment 317530
Just arrived this morning, thanks. I’ll take a look at dinner time. Coincidently, it arrived at the same time as some Cafe Royal zines so I’ve got some nice browsing material to look at as I wait for Mixam to print mine.

Post arriving in the morning? Not had that round here for over 40 years. :(

our post is anywhere between 0900 and 1715!!!

not been today yet however it is only 1308

Back