Name
scott leeson
Edit My Images
Yes
some pics from a shoot today.
DSC_24621.jpg

DSC_24711.jpg

DSC_24841.jpg

have more pics to edit, and another shoot to do, some head shots and more like these, AJ was really happy with how they turned out, so was i.

I think they are great, however i think that the graffiti in the first one may be a little distractive from the subject, you suddenly spot him in the corner...other than that they look cool, oh and he needs his fringe cutting.. tell AJ you can get a squint y'know..lol

he loves his mullet!!! but he is considering a trim......like samson he gets his strength from his hair!
i agree on the graffiti, but i think it adds to the rough look of the surrounding

thanks

i 2nd to graffiti...can we see this photo with cloned out graffiti please;)

i will give clone it out when i edit the others. he wants to use that 1 for a promo flyer, cos he can put writing in the open space

I think a look to the camera one might draw me in a bit more.

I am not keen on people shots without eye contact unless the model is doing something really interesting or engaging. It may be just me but I always feel that if the model can't be bothered to look at me then I can't be bothered either.

Just my 2p.

a good start can you work on the top pic a bit maybe

make it a bit brighter/contrast?

ime still learning this editing lark

but had a go for you ime sure theres better at it than me on this site...:cautious:

1f7f306e.jpg

Really like the original #1, i think the graf adds to the image, however if you can soften it a little and it not be so dark then it might work better.

Nice set :)

DSC_246211.jpg

cloned out graffiti

DSC_248411.jpg

another take on number 3

number 4
CSC_2487.jpg

what do you think?

I really do like the first 2(edited versions)..the selective desaturation works wonders on the 2nd one and the lack of graffiti is much better on the first.

Back