Pumpkin

I hate pumpkin, but I like this ;)

Very nice still life style capture Dominic, with a good presentation.

Nice image, Dominic, I like the way you've used the lighting and the lay out.
Thanks
I had an image in my head for this shot, which was a bit more minimalist, just black and orange. But added the fabric just too see what it was like and quite liked it.

I hate pumpkin, but I like this ;)
Thanks
Not a fan myself either.

Very nice still life style capture Dominic, with a good presentation.
Thanks George

Hi Dominic

Liking the colours, textures and shapes in this image.

Not sure if theres a little too much fabric in the image for me, but what do I know.

Lovely image. Up to your usual high standards.

Gaz

Not sure if theres a little too much fabric in the image for me, but what do I know.

was going to comment something similar, then clicked through to Flickr where the full size image is so much sharper than displayed here - and, with the additional clarity and sharpness, the textures of the table and of the plate help to offset the softness of the fabric.

other than that, nothing to add other than it's yet another image living up to your high standards @Nostromo

Hi Dominic

Liking the colours, textures and shapes in this image.

Lovely image. Up to your usual high standards.

Gaz
Thanks Gary
You know enough to give your valuable feedback :)

was going to comment something similar, then clicked through to Flickr where the full size image is so much sharper than displayed here - and, with the additional clarity and sharpness, the textures of the table and of the plate help to offset the softness of the fabric.

other than that, nothing to add other than it's yet another image living up to your high standards @Nostromo
Thanks Mark
Glad you like it :)

I like that Dominic.

If it was me I think I'd have gone more angled than from directly above but that's just an opinion and there's no doubt you've done this very well.

Unlike some others I like the fabric and to me it creates a sort of tide effect with the pumpkins on land :D

Very well envisaged and executed Dominic. A BIG success. Sort of like a modern photographic update of an oil painted still life. :D I can imagine looking at this is 10 or 20 years time and still liking it. Well created :D

Back