Purely a suggestion!

antonroland

Inspector Gadget
Name
Anton
Edit My Images
Yes
And a good one if I should say so myself:LOL:

How about let us all (if your post count exceeds 50 this includes you!) make a real effort to respond to new folks who post their images for the first times.

I realize TPF has grown tremendously but let us not make new members (and even not-so-new members) feel unwanted by not responding to their posts and requests for advice.

Thanks all!

Excellent idea Anton.... there's also the 'Unanswered Posts' button above.
I try to click it at least once a day and answer someone who is lacking a response.
I know one lady on here, who makes this her duty every single time she logs on ... I wont name you though Carole incase I embarrass you, oops! ;)

:thinking:

I try to click it at least once a day and answer someone who is lacking a response.
I know one lady on here, who makes this her duty every single time she logs on ... I wont name you though Carole incase I embarrass you, oops! ;)

:LOL:at Glo for that very innocent slip of the tongue (or is it typing fingers?).

Off to look for that button...(y)

This is a good idea, and seems to be working, there are NO unanswered posts to read!! lol..

Keep it up guys..

to much talking .. not enough typing

md
(y)

That my friend is a stunning idea and hopefully this will encourage our new members to become more active in posting and critiquing other people work too (y)

Thats the spirit Anton (y)
( or is that the Spirit talking? :LOL:)
Either way, good plan Sir!

I've never really noticed that as I go straight to the new post button, But I have taken note and will try to us the 'Unanswered Posts' at least once a day.

(y)

There's my 1st New Year's Resolution sorted then ;)

Good post Anton :D

That is such a good idea Anton. It's nice to feel welcomed :)

Ooh yes indeed. :) It may encourage me to post some pics. :)

there's also the 'Unanswered Posts' button above. ... I wont name you though Carole incase I embarrass you, oops! ;)

Wonderful tool this here button:D

Now what will be the next discovery of items in the open I have never seen before?:bonk::LOL:(y)

Well as a Newbie I've been made to feel welcome..........so far ;)

Plenty of responses to my threads too :D

Back