Question on LR 6

Anything I have sent to Flickr from LR stays there whether I log out or not from the website, or whether I close LR or not. If I subsequently delete or alter the images in the "Publish Services" photostream section of LR, then this will be reflected in an equivalent edit to the website next time I open the website. Not sure I've fully understood your question. I recently deleted all images from my Flickr website by removing them from the Public Services photostream in LR. I guess this refers to images placed on Flickr by LR links and does not affect images loaded to Flickr by other means.

Anything I have sent to Flickr from LR stays there whether I log out or not from the website, or whether I close LR or not. If I subsequently delete or alter the images in the "Publish Services" photostream section of LR, then this will be reflected in an equivalent edit to the website next time I open the website. Not sure I've fully understood your question. I recently deleted all images from my Flickr website by removing them from the Public Services photostream in LR. I guess this refers to images placed on Flickr by LR links and does not affect images loaded to Flickr by other means.

Thank you Peter, that does help me :)

Back