• Canon

Votes: 98 56.3%
  • Nikon

Votes: 69 39.7%
  • Other

Votes: 7 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never really got the whole brand loyality thing, I chose canon because it suited my needs best.

The whole arguement between the two always seemed a bit immature and petty to me, I prefer to take pictures.

It's only a laugh ;)

Yeah but theres always one idiot that pushes it too far when these topics come up !

Then it gets all heated and pathetic, then it all starts mines better than yours, then you get the pathetic name calling and saying how crap the other system is.

These threads serve no purpose whatsoever except to stir up trouble !

Yeah but theres always one idiot that pushes it too far when these topics come up !

Then it gets all heated and pathetic, then it all starts mines better than yours, then you get the pathetic name calling and saying how crap the other system is.

+1

Spot on Ian, absolutely spot on... especially when it's respected and first class togs throwing the crud.

Happy with Canon as it happens - I'm sure if I had bought Nikon I would be happy as well.

I shall not post anymore then...

:coat:

No need to stop posting but im getting bored with the whole Canon V Nikon threads as they will always get heated at some point ! And to be honest if you can take an identical pic with the 2 systems and say either was crap you would need your head examining ! At the end of the day if you take pics and are happy with them what does it matter who made it ?

No need to stop posting but im getting bored with the whole Canon V Nikon threads as they will always get heated at some point ! And to be honest if you can take an identical pic with the 2 systems and say either was crap you would need your head examining ! At the end of the day if you take pics and are happy with them what does it matter who made it ?

horses for courses!

Canon here

::canon:Canon 1000f was my first and currently it is Canon 40D.

So what's the score, any one counting, Canon must be in the lead :1st:

Back