Quick YWP Visit

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes

That was a cool visit and great takes for us! The young tigers are a delight…
you even intimidated a bear with your camera. —Do it again!

No. 5 is very good Paul. Did you go early doors or late in the afternoon? We were at the Tiger enclosure at about lunchtime and they were all laying down sleeping so couldn't get any good shots of them really. It was the same with the Leopard enclosure.

Was wondering whether we had just missed feeding time and they were all having their after dinner nap!

Either of those options have worked for me Clint, first hour or last hour of opening times, any other time and they just seem to be chilling at the back of the enclosure... Plus the sun is too harsh in the middle of the day so I tend not to bother.

Love #1 and #4, great images :)

Thanks, YWP is a little far from me(Leicester) to make regular visits, which is a real shame because so far it's the best zoo/wildlife park we've been to.

Some great images there Paul, especially No4

Paul A little editing in you pic no 3 makes all the difference. I left a bit of wire fencing in bottom right deliberately to show what can be done

Last edited:
That's amazing realspeed! I only mainly use Lightroom for editing, which i find difficult to clone anything as extreme as a fence out. I do have Photoshop so I'll have to give it a go! How long does it take to achieve results like this? Is it 'technical'...

Back