Quiet Christmas?

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
SPORTS?

I have a match on sat with accrington at home, Trip to carlisle for accrington away on boxing day. a trip to grimsby on 30th again accrington away and a 10k race on new years eve finishing with accrington home game on new years day

thats a really quiet end of year for me....unless i get anything else passed my way but nobody seems to bo spending on photos at this time arrgh ..

After the autumn rush — with the catalogues and the pre
christmas corporate events — the end of the year is dead,
nothing on the agenda.

I do have enough seminars, classes etc — that were booked
earlier — to keep me busy but, basically, I close down my ope-
ration until my birthday so I can move studio and residence to
a new location, in the country side. :)

After the autumn rush — with the catalogues and the pre
christmas corporate events — the end of the year is dead,
nothing on the agenda.

I do have enough seminars, classes etc — that were booked
earlier — to keep me busy but, basically, I close down my ope-
ration until my birthday so I can move studio and residence to
a new location, in the country side. :)

RT(F)Q

KGVI at Kempton and possibly the hurdle at Newbury in my case.

Last edited:
Plenty of matches on over the Christmas period though - No-one want images?

I think he is saying the question was about “sports”
Thats a damned good assumption. Particularly as its in the "Talk Sports" forum (y)

I think he is saying the question was about “sports” but that wasn’t in the thread title so I think your response is appropriate.

haha it was in the talk sports forum .. your as bad as him :)

I do exactly the same as @Kodiak Qc does.. i see a post in NEW POSTS and just answer without thinkign about the forum.. hence why i put SPORT in nice big letters at the top :) :)

haha it was in the talk sports forum .. your as bad as him :)
“You’re as bad as he”, just to enter into the competitive sporting spirit :)

Last edited:
Plenty of matches on over the Christmas period though - No-one want images?

only the ones I am booked to do and I aint doing any on spec...

swings and roundabouts though.. from mid feb onwards to end of may is stupidly busy every yr.. probably doing a match a day in march and april..

serioulsy i wouldnt taken me on about spelling :)
I confess I didn’t notice it was in the Sport section as I see the posts in RSS where the section is not shown and add them to my reading list from there. I was a bit niggled by the unnecessarily rude reply to Daniel to RTFQ.

I confess I didn’t notice it was in the Sport section as I see the posts in RSS where the section is not shown and add them to my reading list from there. I was a bit niggled by the unnecessarily rude reply to Daniel to RTFQ.

As I say i do exactly the same.. looking at new posts.. hence why i did put in big letters at top SPORTS .. Its not a life or death thing.. I just find it funny that others make the same mistake as me... and for the record I didnt make any rude replies to anyone..I know what your reffering to so maybe have a pop at his spelling if thats your thing :)

As I say i do exactly the same.. looking at new posts.. hence why i did put in big letters at top SPORTS .. Its not a life or death thing.. I just find it funny that others make the same mistake as me... and for the record I didnt make any rude replies to anyone..I know what your reffering to so maybe have a pop at his spelling if thats your thing :)
Haha! It’s all got a bit muddled as originally I was just trying to be helpful, then you had a pop at me so I popped back. Merry Festivus to you and may all your sports not be mutations!

I was a bit niggled by the unnecessarily rude reply to Daniel to RTFQ.

I'm not sure what it has to do with you, unless you wander around looking for posts to get annoyed about on other people's behalf?

And I wasn't being especially rude. RTFQ is a petty standard abbreviation when someone hasn't bothered to read the original question.

I'm not sure what it has to do with you, unless you wander around looking for posts to get annoyed about on other people's behalf?

And I wasn't being especially rude. RTFQ is a petty standard abbreviation when someone hasn't bothered to read the original question.
What's it got to do with you if someone hasn't bothered to read the question?
You getting annoyed on someone else's behalf too? :D
Not that it's got anything to do with me, but I thought it was a bit rude.

Nope
Fri morning West Indian cricket head shots
Fri avo T20 Supersmash
Sat NZ v Windies ODI
Sun more West Indies headshots
christmas
Boxing day NZ v West Indies ODI
Off to Aus to put feet up for a bit
Then back for Under 19 cricket world cup
then the Barmy Army arrives.....

Hmmm. This is all I can see of the above post:

Nope
Off to Aus to put feet up for a bit....

You do realise that all mention of cricket (if that's what is was) is proscribed and blanked out at the moment?

Home for Christmas. Enjoying doing nothing. Was up at 3:30am Saturday to get my flight to Gatwick, then visited some friends and went out for drinks. Didn't get home till 3am. This rock and roll lifestyle us photographers lead.

Back to Dublin on the 27th for the last two days of the Leopardstown Festival. Then some Gaelic football in Offaly on the 30th. So quiet enough Christmas period.

Home for Christmas. Enjoying doing nothing. Was up at 3:30am Saturday to get my flight to Gatwick, then visited some friends and went out for drinks. Didn't get home till 3am. This rock and roll lifestyle us photographers lead.

Back to Dublin on the 27th for the last two days of the Leopardstown Festival. Then some Gaelic football in Offaly on the 30th. So quiet enough Christmas period.

You should have booked in to Kempton for Boxing Day. A nicew gentle busman's holiday! :D

Hmmm. This is all I can see of the above post:

You do realise that all mention of cricket (if that's what is was) is proscribed and blanked out at the moment?

We do interchange the word cricket for rain/showers/snow here.

Back